Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Automation of Binary Options !!!

Hello

there is a way to add BO to MT4 by using Tradetoolsfx's FxLite

I'm trying to automate the binary trading from there and i don't seem to get success (basically can't even open an order)

Is there a way to program an EA that would trade BO in MT4 (or in any software really)

thanks

Jeff

yes but the broker has to allow mt4 interface, stockpair is one I think that does,

I installed FXLite on VantageFX but it has changed the names of the symbols available (for example UK100 isntead of FTSE100 before)

I don't understand quite how it works : is the broker VantageFx or the BO plugin broker?

and do you have an EA example of a working MT4 Binary EA?

thanks

Jeff

since i installed FX LIte all EAs are not working anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ionone View Post
    since i installed FX LIte all EAs are not working anymore
    I've never of fxlite before so don't have much to say about that. EA's work fine for binary, does VAntage FX have binary trading?

oh i found out a cool topic that explains everything
    https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/36878#comment_1398881

quote :
    I usually use the following (for a buy option, for exemple):

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Investiment, Close[0], 0, 0, 0, "BO exp:60", magic, 0, clrGreen);

where 60 is the 60 seconds position. If you want to open a position of 5min, for exemple, you must use 300 instead of 60. And of course, you must give expirations which match with the ones in your MT4 BO broker.

cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I've never of fxlite before so don't have much to say about that. EA's work fine for binary, does VAntage FX have binary trading?
    yes Vantage has BO also but without MT4 (built-in web based trading software)

now what i don't understand is where the funds are located. Does FXLite 'hacks' into the broker and allows to use BO from regular trading? and they handle the money flows? or does they only take the symbols data from the broker and the money is located elsewhere?

i'm a bit confused.

Since i installed Fx Lite, i also have a new demo account. I can still trade regular FX without BO but they created also new symbols (like EURUSDbo) to trade BOs.

but where is the money ? is my question, and how can they deal with it to insert BOs on top of that?

Jeff

I may be wrong but it looks to me like this is software that must be used in conjunction with a broker that offers it.... I don't see VantageFX anywhere on their partner page. Are you sure that VantageFX supports this?

Fx Lite can be installed on ANY broker, even the non BO ones, that's the beauty of it.

i wrote to them to understand how it is possible and where do i have to fund the money

Jeff