Hello everyone, greeting from Lincolnshire UK !!!

My wife keeps telling me to get a hobby, so here I am!
    Our two girls have grown up and left home, my wife has her TV soaps to watch in the evenings and I want to do more than just watch the TV or Youtube. I came across Binary Trading by accident or was that Youtube but anyway I found it interesting and would like to learn about Binary Trading. I have read and researched a lot on the web and was at first concerned it was an industry just for scamming people. I've since change my mind, I think!
    Any help will be gratefully accepted and I promise not to ask any question that I could have found the answer to if only I had been bother to look!

Regards.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    My wife keeps telling me to get a hobby, so here I am!
    Our two girls have grown up and left home, my wife has her TV soaps to watch in the evenings and I want to do more than just watch the TV or Youtube. I came across Binary Trading by accident or was that Youtube but anyway I found it interesting and would like to learn about Binary Trading. I have read and researched a lot on the web and was at first concerned it was an industry just for scamming people. I've since change my mind, I think!
    Any help will be gratefully accepted and I promise not to ask any question that I could have found the answer to if only I had been bother to look!

Regards.

Keith

Hi Keith!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Yes Binary Options is fun-fun-fun but can also be equally dangerous if you don't approach it with caution. Yes there are lots of scammers allover and we here at CommuniTraders try to our best to swat those annoying pests. As a hobby, you can join us by helping us give those scammers a good spanking that they rightly deserve

See you in the forum!

Haha, welcome. You have found the right hobby.

welcome aboard man! trading is a fun and rewarding experience, and you might even make some money too!

Hello Keith!

Welcome to CommuniTradraders!

You can join our webinar session and skype group also. We can share our trading experience, skills and education.

You can start reading bots school. Practice CT demo account.

There are a lot of scam signal providers. Mostly traders can be victims of such bad ratings brokers. We are here to help you.

Hey, welcome! Sounds fun to have BO as a hobby.
    But it also gets very serious when it comes to real money trading, so
    make sure you learn a lot before doing live trades
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome onboard, Keith!

It is a long path of making trading a profitable business but you can make fun and learn from more experienced traders here. The only think you need is to take advantage of the knowledge shared and ask questions, as much as you can.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder