Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello I Need To Get The Signals !!!

HEllo EverBody i need to know how to get the signals from a signal provider MechaPipZilla

do you mean for autotrading? because that is not possible here, you can watch him and see what trades he makes but auto-copying is not part of our program.

Forget about the signal provider, learn to trade yourself. That's why you're here after all. Most autotraders are a scam and you don't need them especially when you have all the information that BOTS provides.

Hello zobour,
    You can only copy trades manually. This is because we are not a copy trading service, we just aim to help education of traders by giving them the possibility to follow more experienced traders with proven track record.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Banned
    LoL enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2016-03-10 at 5.52.52 AM.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	4182

Last edited by MechaPipZilla; 03-12-2016 at 01:38 PM.

uh oh looking signal provider

Quote Originally Posted by trademagician View Post
    uh oh looking signal provider
    No need to be so dramatic

Quote Originally Posted by MechaPipZilla View Post
    My finger is not a BOT and I will ask you nicely to remove that post saying that I used illegal bots because I did not. I am sorry I have done well trading using the communitraders software but before you start abusing me maybe you should have guidelines you make clear to traders the use of this software. I think maybe only allowing x number of trades at one time might be wise say 50 open trades? Also is this autotrading/copying software connected to StockPair or not? You are telling people to connect to their accounts yet you don't offer autotrade copying? I have been around a very long time and have taught signal providers how to trade I don't boast or brag or sell anything, share freely my knowledge here and there with others. I really don't find this vilification to be a very nice introduction to communitraders...
    Hey MechaPipZilla! I've sent you a couple of email and PM's yet never got it any replay. Thought you were a bot (:
    I agree with you regarding the limit. Your case taught as we should limit amount of opened trades. We must learn from our mistakes.
    Second, we're not offering autotrading of any kind. We do offer live signals to be MANUALLY copied into your stockpair account (working on adding more brokers). The process is manual, you have to click on the signal, and confirm on your broker's platform.

I think you're an excellent trader mate, you proved it. We don't have a rule against abuse, as I was saying earlier, we didn't anticipate 350+ trades in less then 20 minutes... I actually thought the system would crash in such extreme case, but our development was firm enough to handle it. Look at your results:
    11.2.2016 14:38 102 trades
    11.2.2016 14:45 128 trades
    11.2.2016 14:47 136 trades
    all 2 minutes trades if I recall. It had to be done by a bot, or you're very quick handed.

But that's not the case. I believe you can achieve great results, and I want to keep following your signals. We've set a limit to 30 open trades per user (to take effect next week). Unfortunately, i'll have to remove the trades above from trading history. I'm sorry if you feel cheated, however your results are abusing (in retrospect) the platform.

I'll remove my post above regarding illegal use of bots, wish you'd answered me before so we could solve it sooner. Your history will be edited within a few days. We'll also provide a better guideline to be using the CommuniTraders platform!

Feel free to contact me on any matter. Looking forward!

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Banned
    LoL Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2016-03-10 at 5.52.52 AM.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	4183

Last edited by MechaPipZilla; 03-12-2016 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaPipZilla View Post
    I don't feel anything. I would be being cheated if you changed my results you are correct that would be cheating anybody. I am sorry your software allowed me to make those trades but that does not mean I executed them illegally. Again you are accusing me of abuse that your software allowed this was not abuse and again I will ask you to STOP ACCUSING ME OF ABUSE. I don't have to post any trades here or share anything if you like. So I will be nice to you and give you a CHOICE you touch the results on the board of trades I made using your communitraders software LEGALLY I will simply remove myself from your community for having the site owner tamper with my trading results.

Have a Nice Day
    Well eventually it would be your choice. I'll stopping using the word ABUSE as it seems you take it the wrong way. The results you've achieved stand out, but since most brokers have a limit per maximum investment per trade and maximum opened trades per asset, we'll have to cancel your results. Fortunately it's not real money, I can only imagine the looks on your face after winning $50,000, and your brokers tells you they have to cancel your winnings... Ouch...

Bottom line, im sorry you feel that way, in no way im accusing you in doing anything wrong. On the contrary, i'd love to have you around. Certain rules must be obeyed, even in retrospect. Your results listed above would be removed. I once heard a Japanese quote, goes something like: Better send a non-guilty person to jail, than letting a guilty person free. This is a particular case im not proud of, messing with users results, however the consequences of not removing your results goes way above letting it go. Im sure you're a good trader, and could get the same results again.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams