Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Newbie here, please help !!!

Good day everyone, Iam new in binary option, I just finish my course in school here in BOTS, i register an at ayrex but i did'nt make deposit yet, i want to try their demo account first,i downloaded MT4 software, my problem is this how can i connect ayrex to MT4,

I hope you can help me with this

Hey, you\'re not supposed to connect your MT4 with Ayrex. The MT4 is for analysis purposes only.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hey, you\'re not supposed to connect your MT4 with Ayrex. The MT4 is for analysis purposes only.
    thank you for your reply sir, so haw can i put indicator on my platform account sir, so i can decide when to make put or call, sorry newbie here

Quote Originally Posted by gujoy789 View Post
    thank you for your reply sir, so haw can i put indicator on my platform account sir, so i can decide when to make put or call, sorry newbie here
    the indicator goes into your MT4. Go over College section - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/college/
    you make the analysis on your MT4, and trade on your broker (you should have 2 tabs opened)
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by gujoy789 View Post
    When you sign up to MT4 it will ask for a server.
    You scan in the MetaTrader for a Forex broker and connect
    to one that is closest to your time and not with too much delays.
    Basically just follow the MetaTrader 4 instructions, you just do as it says
    and click next until it's done.

On how to use MetaTrader 4. Here is a tutorial on how to
    use Moving Averages. I think once you see this you will
    at least understand how to add indicators.
    Moving Averages and their Multiple Uses
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome on board! I hope you already understood how to work with your mt4 platform. It is only for analysis and checking charts. All your trades goes directly into your trading platform. Why don't you try our CommuniTraders demo platform?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

thank you everyone for your reply, i will go over again college course as Martin Kay suggest. i will watch sir Okane link, and i will try CommuniTraders demo of sir Kolyo, hope I will understand, because i'am eager to learn binary option, thanky you everyone for helping me here

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    When you sign up to MT4 it will ask for a server.
    You scan in the MetaTrader for a Forex broker and connect
    to one that is closest to your time and not with too much delays.
    Basically just follow the MetaTrader 4 instructions, you just do as it says
    and click next until it's done.
    sory but how do i know which one is closest to my time and not with too much delays sir

sir why is it the live chart vs the MT4 chart are not the same,but they are both EURUSD pair currency please enlighten me Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brokervsmt4.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	4155

Hi, you have the 5 minute (M5) chart open at MT4. Not sure what timeframe chart is open at your broker.