Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to share live signals here? !!!

Can someone tell me how can I share live signals here?
    Maybe point me to the link and the info on how it's done please.

This is the thing though probably at most I can give a 20 or 30 min window to watch for a signal on any pair.
    Then when the signal comes you will really have only a few mins I would say 5 min max to enter the trade.
    We are having a lot of success with my new strategy and I would like to share it here first for next week trading.
    I just need to be able to set this up so I can do it fast as I will be live trading these same signal.
    Thanks
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

you give live signals by clicking Share Your Trade when you make a trade on CT. The thing is, I think the trades have to be at least 30 minutes to be shareable, the short term trades don't

you mean the expiy time needs
    to be at least 30 min? Is there any way to make them 15?

I guess I could just make a thread for live signals and post them on the thread 30 mins is pushing too much to the outside
    Mark Twain

Hey. Just try the 15 min and it should popup and tell you if you want to share.
    If not then yeah, maybe a thread is a good choice for now. But try the "share".
    Simply give it a title and if you want a description like "15 min put at resistance" or
    if you want to write more (not a must).
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Ok will do
    thanks
    Mark Twain

The best will be to start a thread in the trading forum that says something like Randy's Signals and then make all your trades there by hitting Reply With Trade....

Hello Randy!

I think you can post and share trade 30 minutes,H1,H4 and longer time frame expiry.2,5,10 minutes can't be posted and share trade.For 15 minutes I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hello Randy!

I think you can post and share trade 30 minutes,H1,H4 and longer time frame expiry.2,5,10 minutes can't be posted and share trade.For 15 minutes I'm not sure.
    Okay may give it a try. I changed now to a 30 min expiry time more accurate I also have automated it with a EA only been 2 days running on 2 pairs have 4 trades 3 ITM 1 OTM (however this OTM is a ITM if it was 30 min expiry thats why I changed to 30 mins)
    I'm running the EA on the EUR/JPY, GU, and USD/JPY
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Okay may give it a try. I changed now to a 30 min expiry time more accurate I also have automated it with a EA only been 2 days running on 2 pairs have 4 trades 3 ITM 1 OTM (however this OTM is a ITM if it was 30 min expiry thats why I changed to 30 mins)
    I'm running the EA on the EUR/JPY, GU, and USD/JPY
    EA for what, which strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    EA for what, which strategy?
    The one I posted with the Channels doing well so far but very early in the game. I don't care that it's only taking a trade a day as long as I have winners.
    Mark Twain