Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Rookie Member stobey25's Avatar

    Cant get "Copy Trade" from LIVE SIGNALS OF REAL TRADERS to work! !!!

    Hi, I am new here. I recently got a NADEX account and can't seem to get the Copy Trade button to work as it keeps redirecting me to the Forums. Is any one else experiencing that issue or will it only work for AYREX and STOCKPAIR? Thank you for your time!

  2. #2
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stobey25 View Post
    Hi, I am new here. I recently got a NADEX account and can't seem to get the Copy Trade button to work as it keeps redirecting me to the Forums. Is any one else experiencing that issue or will it only work for AYREX and STOCKPAIR? Thank you for your time!
    yeah, right now the copy feature only works with a few brokers.

  3. #3
    Rookie Member hilcrs's Avatar
    Hi, which brokers will the copy feature work with?
    thanks

  4. #4
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Hello Hilcrs,
    At the moment we only support automatic copy trading to StockPair platform. In the future we'll add more brokers, but you can already manual copy trading signals into your own broker. Simply follow the live signals and make the similar trade on your broker's platform!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  5. #5
    Rookie Member stobey25's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    yeah, right now the copy feature only works with a few brokers.
    Thanks for that Michael! Any suggestions in general where to get NADEX signals?

  6. #6
    Rookie Member hilcrs's Avatar
    Thank you very much Michael for your reply to this.

    Could you also please tell me if any person is able to sign up with halal or muslim account in Ayres, as such accounts do not charge any interest fees in any of the payouts and fees and charges? I don't know if it is open to westerner. I think that interest rates can make quite a difference in the payout rate. I am just trying to work out which brokerage company to sign up with and really appreciate your answers and advice here Yours Gratefully, Mary

  7. #7
    Rookie Member hilcrs's Avatar
    so that was with Ayrex brokers and not Ayres

  8. #8
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stobey25 View Post
    Thanks for that Michael! Any suggestions in general where to get NADEX signals?
    my tips for the week each week I give on Monday can be used with NADEX. In fact, any tips really can be used with NADEX just keep in mind expiry and strike price. My suggestion for anyone using NADEX is to stick with the AT THE MONEY strike price when taking a signals as it most closely matches the results you will get when trading a spot price style binary like what the EU brokers use. The best part is that trading the ATM nadex option your payouts will be closer to 100%, usually about 90% in my experience, and you will have the option of selling them out early with no restrictions on available windows if the trade begins to move against you.

    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....0151#post60151

  9. #9
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hilcrs View Post
    Thank you very much Michael for your reply to this.

    Could you also please tell me if any person is able to sign up with halal or muslim account in Ayres, as such accounts do not charge any interest fees in any of the payouts and fees and charges? I don't know if it is open to westerner. I think that interest rates can make quite a difference in the payout rate. I am just trying to work out which brokerage company to sign up with and really appreciate your answers and advice here Yours Gratefully, Mary
    I don't know about that but you can probably find out by asking your question here... http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....0088#post60088

    I do know that many brokers have muslim accounts,

  10. #10
    Rookie Member stobey25's Avatar
    Wish NADEX was more user friendly lol. But I will work with that, thank you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3