What is the advantage of registering new broker through this website !!!

Hello,

I would like to know and also for the people who are new to this trading business, what are the advantages of registering new broker through this website, I mean if in the case of some dispute with broker and any other conflict of interest, how the problem can be resolved with some sense of security.

Quote Originally Posted by Royaltrader View Post
    Hello,

I would like to know and also for the people who are new to this trading business, what are the advantages of registering new broker through this website, I mean if in the case of some dispute with broker and any other conflict of interest, how the problem can be resolved with some sense of security.
    None because you do not nor can't registrar any broker through this site.
    However this site can and does help some with broker disputes but when it comes to signing up with a broker it's all on you.
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    None because you do not nor can't registrar any broker through this site.
    However this site can and does help some with broker disputes but when it comes to signing up with a broker it's all on you.
    BOTS have affiliate links for brokers here so you can actually register for brokers (Ayrex etc) through this website. I guess the only advantage would be supporting the BOTS community (probably help to pay for this website etc).

I think you can't register broker through bots site. You'll be supported by the BOTS to choose top rated broker and avoid scam broker.
    Last edited by milos; 03-04-2016 at 10:41 AM.

We don't point you to one broker specifically but try to choose what we think are the best brokers on the market. The advantage of signing up through one of our links is that it helps to support the community so we can continue to offer the aid and support that we do. The other advantage, that you can get even if you don't sign up through one of our links, is that the forum is a great place to have disputes taken care of... if you have a problem with a broker and you are not getting satisfaction then you can post your complaint here, with details and proof of course, and then let the broker know about it... it is no guarantee you'll have your problem solved but it has helped many a trader in the past.

you can also sign up to a stockpair account and link it to the forum, that way you can autotrade from Communitraders - it's good for giving signals and also for copying trades you see here that you like.