Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Porter Finance

Porter Finance !!!

I've heard some Ok reports about this broker but don't a review or thread for it in this forum.

Anyone have any opinion or information on them?

They are still fairly new, built on the pandats platform same as CTOption, and not regulated....

I didn't hear for them so far.

If I were you, I'd choose a broker with proven reputation. This one is not well known yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    They are still fairly new, built on the pandats platform same as CTOption, and not regulated....
    No maybe there were but a client of min uses them now and showed me. I swear I saw a spot option platform
    So far he doesn't seem to like Porter much hard to get good support he says.
    He's American I told him to go with MW but ended up with PF.
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

Rookie Member
    Hey Dan,

Could you please recommend reputable broker. I have done some research but they all have some negative reviews.

This is most definitely a PandaTS platform.... has some similarities to Spot but it isn't.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	porterfinancehomepage.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	4306

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    This is most definitely a PandaTS platform.... has some similarities to Spot but it isn't.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	porterfinancehomepage.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	4306
    I'm not familiar with PandaTS. Good or bad?

Rookie Member
    I've had PT for a couple of weeks and it seems to be going okay. It's been a little shaky when it comes to getting verified (took them like 5 days). I still have not withdrawn from them. Anyone recommend anything for the US other then NADEX? Thank you guys in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by chriscena23 View Post
    I've had PT for a couple of weeks and it seems to be going okay. It's been a little shaky when it comes to getting verified (took them like 5 days). I still have not withdrawn from them. Anyone recommend anything for the US other then NADEX? Thank you guys in advance!
    why are you down on NADEX?