Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

My new Strategy a work in progress !!!

I wanted to show you a heads up on a new price action strategy I am working on.
    Not to mention any numbers but very high ITM very few OTM(s)
    If you look at my screenshot notice the small red check marks those were my trades all winners.
    Also there were 3 or 4 more trades on this screenshot that I missed but also were winners.
    Now the one at the very bottom left with a red X mark that was my only loser.
    I am using a 1 min TF chart with 15 mins expiry.
    So far I am very happy with the results. I'm also thinking this would be a sure killer strategy for the Forex markets.
    Anyhow as I said a work in progress but so far it's a winner in all ways.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new13.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	4127
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

Check out my pic: http://prntscr.com/aaktrc
    It looks like there were 3 other good trades there. You didnt take them because soem otehr indicator didnt line up or simply because you missed them? Also, what are teh rules of this strategy? Can u elaborate on that?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Nah I just clearly missed those trades I made a note that I missed them when I posted this. Basically it's my own designed working off a modified Kelter channel and a few other things. If you take your time and trade when the price is on the extreme outside and for at least 15 mins it's almost a sure thing I am speaking about the outside signal line but on the inside where you have the double dotted lines a bounce works there nicely but make sure you are going with the trend for the outside signal line I don't have going with the trend rule
    Mark Twain

What MA is that? Do you wait for price to move above it for a Call and below it for a Put after a bounce?
    Do you use some indi for OBOS as well (maybe not visible in the pic)? If not, do you think an OBOS indi would help the strat become better?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

From teh pic that keltner looks very good, i must say(assuming it doesnt repaint)

It can be traded 10 trades 15 minutes expiry by the picture. I will use H4 time frame expiry call option only.

Quote Originally Posted by smoki View Post
    Not so much however it was this Spanish strategy that got me interested in this. I have changed almost everything That strategy was Ok but lots of losers. However I liked the theory so now I have something that actually works
    Last edited by randy1953; 03-03-2016 at 06:25 PM.
    Mark Twain

Ok so made quite a few adjustments. So far I have 10 ITM 1 OTM (the OTM was a borderline trade.
    Check the screenshots and my notes.

Name:	1Kwinner13.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	4129

Now look at this one it's a example of how well extremes can work notice that the trend was strong up but still the price came back down to win our trade.

Name:	kWiner21.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	4130

So every time we have a extreme price breakout we have almost a sure winner when we have confluence with out OB/OS indies.

Name:	Kwinner31.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	4131
    Last edited by randy1953; 03-03-2016 at 06:24 PM.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    It can be traded 10 trades 15 minutes expiry by the picture. I will use H4 time frame expiry call option only.
    Curious why H4 and only Call and when you say H4 Time Frame what expiry time?
    Mark Twain