Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

BO Learning & Trading Journey with BOTS Community - Lelyz - Diary !!!

A bit about me

I am a female It's so important to begin with that reality, considering how that simple fact could change the studying/trading approach because the mind works so differently from the men. I am from Indonesia. I had a bit knowing about other financial instruments but nothing about this binary options before I came here.

I have no idea how this journey would take me, but meanwhile it's been a great experience with this BOTS community, especially on the SKYPE group. My great thanks to all the teachers, seniors, and friends that have been helping me along the way, it's been a blessing to me. Because of you, I am still here today, thank you so much

This is how the story started...
    Early in this Jan, I bumped into Professor George’s “very great ads” online, and thought he’s for real. I believed everything written there and got myself excited and registered. How naive! Yeah, I know..

But my search about who he really was didn’t bring any good result, so I just ignored the instruction to deposit and forgot it soon. Until some days later, a man from the broker called me, and his intention was to guide me with the deposit process. Due to my confusion of who he was and what he’s talking about (English is not my native language and not spoken at all in my daily life), I asked him to send me an email so I could read it.

I googled "binary options" and I found this BOTS!I read a bit with no particular topic, acknowledging that I was totally new. But one thing for sure, it's Okane's early skeptical posts that held my attention big because he's already considered the pro here. So, I thought this BO trading and this BOTS should be real for allowing such transformation to happen, he's a living proof! Okane Sensei, you're inspirational!

So, basically, it's the Professor and the broker man that led me to this, thanks to them, lol..(For newbie info, there's no such professor, he's a scammer. I also had rejected to deposit.)

The next thing I found, there's a live Skype webinar soon, so I quickly joined the Skype group. Since that time, I'm a happy "hostage" to the group chat

To be continued, the learning journey..
    Last edited by Lelyz9; 07-30-2016 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Adding the link to the Skype Group thread

2. Thanks vscintt thanked this post
    Good luck to you Lelyz, you seem like the most patient of us all taking time to read pretty much everything before starting to trade. Look forward to seeing your progress!
    "I looked up ninja's in a thesaurus, it said ninja's cannot be found......good job ninja's.....good job"

4. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post
    Awesome start to a diary I will be subscribing to this thread for sure

6. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post
    Hey! Good to see you here too and thanks.
    Happy you never gave those scammers any money =).

Have you tried the CommuniTraders demo yet?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

8. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimzv View Post
    Good luck to you Lelyz, you seem like the most patient of us all taking time to read pretty much everything before starting to trade. Look forward to seeing your progress!
    Thanks Nimz Actually, I am not really that patient, it's just when it comes to money matter, I take it seriously, preferring to learn more and proceed with cautious. Of course, it will take longer time compared to all of you, but I enjoy the process, so, it's just okay. One step at a time, no rush

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Rea View Post
    Awesome start to a diary I will be subscribing to this thread for sure
    Thank you Daniel, you're my one of first fans then, stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey! Good to see you here too and thanks.
    Happy you never gave those scammers any money =).

Have you tried the CommuniTraders demo yet?
    You're welcome, Sensei Yes, it's the time to show up here after finishing the school.
    The scammer thing, I consider myself lucky and blessed.
    CT demo trading, I did try it 3 times in the past, just to check how it worked, and to know what aspects I didn't know yet so I could learn it at the school. But soon, I will use it again after I get the grasp on the mt4.
    I'll update this diary with my learning/trading progress. Thanks Sensei.

The learning journey..(Jan 2016 - Now)

The excitement of finding BOTS took me fast to random articles on the website and forum, without realizing yet there's a school here. So, it’s like having unmatched puzzle pieces at once, reading but no particular progress to be made. Confused? Yes, lol..

I tried the TEST, and the result was not good. I also tried the CT DEMO PLATFORM, and realized I had too many things unknown, so I needed to learn first in a more structured way, and yes, it's the BOTS school to go. (For newbies’ info, we do have our school here, it’s free and it’s best to have it first before jumping to anything else. It’s #1 thing to do.)

With the Skype group, because it’s my first and only English group chat, I needed a bit time to adjust, just like what I do now with this forum. Believe it or not, it took me many hours just to post this thread. The language challenge, the not familiar setting, the uncomfortable feeling to reveal things to public, not easy..

Another big help was coming from the live webinar. That also needed adjustment too, to understand what the teacher’s talking about, yeah, my English and newbieness challenges It needed a couple of webinars to finally realize that I should approach the learning differently.

I should enjoy the session, have fun, be enthusiastic like a child in learning mode, "tune" into the teacher's "frequency". And suddenly, the understanding came easily. It’s like when you met a stranger and understood none of his spoken language, you still could communicate with him by using the body language or by listening to your gut instinct within your heart or maybe your stomach. It’s a very basic/ancient communication skill everyone has since babies.

Daily, I read a bit by bit, digesting what the teachers/seniors shared on the school and Skype group. Some lessons were easy, some were not. I just skipped the hard ones and nobody would be mad at me for doing that, so it's just okay. I believe it would be mastered sooner or later.

I also read a bit of Okane, Ronnel, Nimz and others’ diary here. But they’re all really seemed like Superman. I couldn’t compare myself to their super power, so what’s the point of getting myself stressed out by that? I tried to find the woman's diary but none was being updated lately, I guess they're gone..

The big difference that I know, men have that hunter nature originated from the ancient time, to kill or to be killed, to be at the top of the game, to be the winner, the champion, yes, that’s the testosterone in action, it’s to compete, to dominate, and to protect their women/families for survival means. But women are not wired that way, it's totally the opposite.

So, could this business still be suitable for women? Who knows "Dancing with the market" was intended for the women so they don't need to do any killing to survive. Sound more fun and lovely, don't you think so?

I guess there's many things to figure out further along the journey.

Oh, I was mostly on mobile so the Skype group had been a great help to get me connected with others, to learn, to be motivated inspired by their progress. So, it’s like having a big family around, and it’s fun. Thanks to all there and here

To be continued... Getting into MT4 and paper trading..
    Last edited by Lelyz9; 07-30-2016 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Adding the link to the Test (What kind of trader are you questionnaire) & link to CT Demo Platform & the School

Hi Lelyz,

Nice to see that you've started your own diary.
    I think there is no hindrance being a woman in trading. Actually there are certain characters that women are more likely to have than men. Many women are psychologically strong, maybe posses more pain tolerance than men (women are the ones who gives birth and that's surely is painful!). Many women too can control being impulsive which can be a huge plus when managing money. Mothers are usually the ones who controls their family money and even with only pennies left, she always finds the best deal. Plus women are not weak! Women may look meek but she can make men follow them like crazy, funny but true
    Yes there are certain traits that both men and women must learn or adapt to be a good trader but that applies basically to anything. The only problem is if the person want to be a cry baby or if the person would take the challenge and this works both for men and women.

In Japan there are many women who trades too. Mostly doing Forex and some of them are really making money. Many have been shown on the news, magazines, newspaper, and commercials. Actually my neighbor's sister has been trading for 10 years. My neighbor said that her sister hasn't made huge gains like the ones we see on the news but she does make money slowly and that gave her more freedom for herself. I've seen her sister several times but haven't spoken to her and yes she look smart.

Heard once on the news about a woman who has an incredible high yearly tax because of trading and she claims that she is just an ordinary mom??? Don't know if she is ordinary but I surely wouldn't bother having to pay the same amount of tax if I'm earning like she does..

Learn the skills and maybe you too can be a good trader

14. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelyz9 View Post
    The learning journey..(Jan 2016 - Now)

The excitement of finding BOTS took me fast to random articles on the website and forum, without realizing yet there's a school here. So, it’s like having unmatched puzzle pieces at once, reading but no particular progress to be made. Confused? Yes, lol..

I tried the test, and the result was not good. I also tried the CT demo platform, and realized I had too many things unknown, so I needed to learn first in a more structured way, and yes, it's the BOTS school to go. (For newbies’ info, we do have our school here, it’s free and it’s best to have it first before jumping to anything else. It’s #1 thing to do.)

With the Skype group, because it’s my first and only English group chat, I needed a bit time to adjust, just like what I do now with this forum. Believe it or not, it took me many hours just to post this thread. The language challenge, the not familiar setting, the uncomfortable feeling to reveal things to public, not easy..

Another big help was coming from the live webinar. That also needed adjustment too, to understand what the teacher’s talking about, yeah, my English and newbieness challenges It needed a couple of webinars to finally realize that I should approach the learning differently.

I should enjoy the session, have fun, be enthusiastic like a child in learning mode, "tune" into the teacher's "frequency". And suddenly, the understanding came easily. It’s like when you met a stranger and understood none of his spoken language, you still could communicate with him by using the body language or by listening to your gut instinct within your heart or maybe your stomach. It’s a very basic/ancient communication skill everyone has since babies.

Daily, I read a bit by bit, digesting what the teachers/seniors shared on the school and Skype group. Some lessons were easy, some were not. I just skipped the hard ones and nobody would be mad at me for doing that, so it's just okay. I believe it would be mastered sooner or later.

I also read a bit of Okane, Ronnel, Nimz and others’ diary here. But they’re all really seemed like Superman. I couldn’t compare myself to their super power, so what’s the point of getting myself stressed out by that? I tried to find the woman's diary but none was being updated lately, I guess they're gone..

The big difference that I know, men have that hunter nature originated from the ancient time, to kill or to be killed, to be at the top of the game, to be the winner, the champion, yes, that’s the testosterone in action, it’s to compete, to dominate, and to protect their women/families for survival means. But women are not wired that way, it's totally the opposite.

So, could this business still be suitable for women? Who knows "Dancing with the market" was intended for the women so they don't need to do any killing to survive. Sound more fun and lovely, don't you think so?

I guess there's many things to figure out further along the journey.

Oh, I was mostly on mobile so the Skype group had been a great help to get me connected with others, to learn, to be motivated inspired by their progress. So, it’s like having a big family around, and it’s fun. Thanks to all there and here

To be continued... Getting into MT4 and paper trading..
    I don't think it's a gender thing at all. I know some women that most traders would find hard to beat. The only thing is there are so few women traders compared to men traders but the number is changing. Women actually have a advantage at times . It's in their nature to have more patience then men. They also have better self control.
    The hunter and gatherer story is not so applicable in today's world me thinks.
    If you like trading and have a keen interest you will do well if you stick it out..
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

16. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post