Rookie Member

Hello BO Traders! !!!

Hello everyone, my name is Pavel!
    I've been trading options for a few months now, and things aren't looking so great. I just turned 21, part time college, part time family business. I've been looking online of ways to earn money, went from selling on ebay, and other sites I wish to forget about hahaha. But I found BO, and it looked like a great opportunity to make some cash. I rushed into it, hoping to make some easy win, as you already figured, I was wrong and totally went out like a shooting star. I tried a few more times, and failed miserably again. I see that trading BO takes skill and I know there are successful traders. I'm not one to quit so easily, so I started looking for a school. Thats when I found you guys, went through preschool and primary to find out all the mistakes I've made could have been avoided if I found this first, but hey, at least I know better now. I'm determined to learn how to trade BO, so that I can become a successful trader(with your help of course)

Glad to have you with us. You have the right attitude, I'm sure you can succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyBear View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Pavel!
    I've been trading options for a few months now, and things aren't looking so great. I just turned 21, part time college, part time family business. I've been looking online of ways to earn money, went from selling on ebay, and other sites I wish to forget about hahaha. But I found BO, and it looked like a great opportunity to make some cash. I rushed into it, hoping to make some easy win, as you already figured, I was wrong and totally went out like a shooting star. I tried a few more times, and failed miserably again. I see that trading BO takes skill and I know there are successful traders. I'm not one to quit so easily, so I started looking for a school. Thats when I found you guys, went through preschool and primary to find out all the mistakes I've made could have been avoided if I found this first, but hey, at least I know better now. I'm determined to learn how to trade BO, so that I can become a successful trader(with your help of course)
    Welcome Binary options though looks simple is actually very difficult. In BO trading you have to be precise and accurate with Forex not so much. In BO trading you will never win more than you lose per trade(exception being Nadex or cantor exchange)
    In forex you can lose a few pips and get stopped out but you can also gain 40 or 50 pips on one trade.
    Please don't let the simplicity seduce you it's very hard to be and stay on the profit side of binary options.

It took me a good 6 months to master only one systems that is now paying off and keeping me in profits so take your time. The school here is very good and we have some good teachers but never think that BO trading is easy because it's not. Forex imho is far easier and less stressful to stay in profit. Go to school study different strategies and find one that suits you the best and then master it this to me is the only way to be successful in BO trading.
    Lastly be very careful in selecting a broker(s) the BO trade is known for having many more scam brokers than legit ones.
    Be careful in taking any kind of a bonus there are a few that will not harm you but most are designed to keep you from your money long enough for you to lose your money.
    Good luck
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

Hi Pavel, welcome on board. Its nice to have you with us.

Hello Pavel!

Welcome to bots trading community. You can read bots schools, try CT and join our skype group. Also you can join the webinar.

Welcome to BOTS, Pavel!

I guess it is going to be hard for you - learning, working and trading, but you're lucky to have found BOTS and thus advantage from the experience of all pro traders here. Keep on reading and try to test it all on demo - you can try our CT. Be very careful when you're choosing a broker (first, check our black/white lists) and don''t take a bonus if you get such an offer. Start with small risks and try to keep it that way no metter the obsticles. Don't fall for the most common newbie mistake - don't try to make even on losing days by entering the market with huge positions. Well, you'll read all this here if you keep on browsing. Good luck!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey welcome!
    That's a good approach but better late than never right?
    Now take your time and practice, you can also use our demo account here at the top,
    just click the "Trade" button and practice what you have learned.
    Let us know if you need more help. Also, it would help you a lot
    to just read through some people's diaries in the members war room.
    For example, Ronnel's diary or even my diary. See how we started and
    what skills we gained over the months and years
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content