Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I guess it's time. !!!

Hello there,

I've been around in the school section of BOTS for about two weeks and I think it's about time to talk to you guys.

I'm not really good at introducing myself so I'll cut it short.

My name is Stefan, I am born in europe and 20 years old.

If you are interested, here is my story on how I started with binary options but I don't think it's much different from any of yours:
    I stumbled upon binary options in the beginning of this year after taking a look at some of the few dozens spam-mails and some of them were about binary options.
    At first I didn't really think about wasting money but then, a few days later, I saw an ad on TV.
    Thinking that there has to be something to it I took a closer look at things.

After taking some time thinking about it, the market is a real thing and there are many people participating in it so why shouldn't I be able to get something out of it?
    I've got myself a second telephone-number dedicated to services I don't want to have my private number and so it begins.

With no experience in this field I just registered with one of the many softwares that promised to make me rich, an automated trading software.
    I knew that there had to be a catch so I didn't spend any money at the beginning.
    After a few minutes I got a phone-call from TitanTrade, telling me a little bit about binary options.
    Even though I didn't believe that the service would make me rich I'm glad I just joined it because she was willing to answering some questions and I had a few more terms to search for.

She used the term "broker" and that I have to deposit money to a broker and after that I immediately searched for it, I had no idea what a broker was at that time.

I've spend some time registering with some brokers and I've searched and read reviews a week.
    I then decided that there has to be an automated software to make me rich, I'm a software developer and couldn't believe it that I didn't find anything promising.
    Finally I found binaryoptionrobot.com and I registered with a broker there, banc de binary to be exact.

In the following week I've opened an account with about 15 brokers just to take a look at the different offers of different brokers.
    I've decided to stay with banc de binary because of the 1€ trades, which was the lowest amount I could find.
    I wanted to be able to trade with as little money as possible because I wanted to make as many trades as possible.

On the first day, stupid me though "Wow nice, I can make money in 60 seconds!" and lost 170€ of my 250€.
    After that I decided to let the binaryoptionrobot make trades for me and I started doing 1€ trades on longer periods.

After one month I realized that my balance was neither shrinking nor rising.
    I allways was between 80 and 110€ for a few weeks.

I kept thinking "there has to be a way to do better than that" and after countless hours of searching I finally found this website.

I learned stuff in the school section, I just finished the college class and now I'm here.

Long story short, I came here to learn stuff after weeks just trading with my gut-feeling and it looks like you will be a great help, I'm glad I came here.
    I am looking forward to learning and trading with you guys!

Greetings,
    Stefan

Welcome aboard Stefan! you have definitely come to the right place, let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome Stefan!

With an intro like that it looks like you will become a valuable member of our community. Thank you for not lurking in the forum shadows and coming out to share I highly recommend starting a forum diary also.

Hello, Stefan! I really liked your introduction and your story. I am happy to hear that you have already went through the School. Most traders skip these first few very important steps. It is no surprise that you first lost some money - it happens to almost everybody in the beginning. Your greatest mistake was trusting the first people to talk about BOs and offer you a deal. Here (as you probably noticed already) we have a lot of topics on reliable businesses. Also, letting a robot take care of your positions is a very bad idea. Most are scam (if not all). The only way to become profitable is to learn yourself (a lesson that you've already learned in here ). If you can, avoid any indicators, autobots and so on, and always make a small investigation on a service before investing in it. If you ask me, these first steps in trading should be better performed on demo and not with real money. Otherwise you'll be gambling, because you're just trying to break even hoping for the best of luck. You could try CT for example - it is simple and good enough for a proper education. Take these words as a friendly advise for you to become better sooner and improve a lot over time. I hope you'll feel welcome here and you'll find it useful. I wish you happy trades and keep us updated!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Stefan,always remember-you are not alone.Welcome to the BOTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Trader2016 View Post
    Hello there,

I've been around in the school section of BOTS for about two weeks and I think it's about time to talk to you guys.

I'm not really good at introducing myself so I'll cut it short.

My name is Stefan, I am born in europe and 20 years old.

If you are interested, here is my story on how I started with binary options but I don't think it's much different from any of yours:
    I stumbled upon binary options in the beginning of this year after taking a look at some of the few dozens spam-mails and some of them were about binary options.
    At first I didn't really think about wasting money but then, a few days later, I saw an ad on TV.
    Thinking that there has to be something to it I took a closer look at things.

After taking some time thinking about it, the market is a real thing and there are many people participating in it so why shouldn't I be able to get something out of it?
    I've got myself a second telephone-number dedicated to services I don't want to have my private number and so it begins.

With no experience in this field I just registered with one of the many softwares that promised to make me rich, an automated trading software.
    I knew that there had to be a catch so I didn't spend any money at the beginning.
    After a few minutes I got a phone-call from TitanTrade, telling me a little bit about binary options.
    Even though I didn't believe that the service would make me rich I'm glad I just joined it because she was willing to answering some questions and I had a few more terms to search for.

She used the term "broker" and that I have to deposit money to a broker and after that I immediately searched for it, I had no idea what a broker was at that time.

I've spend some time registering with some brokers and I've searched and read reviews a week.
    I then decided that there has to be an automated software to make me rich, I'm a software developer and couldn't believe it that I didn't find anything promising.
    Finally I found binaryoptionrobot.com and I registered with a broker there, banc de binary to be exact.

In the following week I've opened an account with about 15 brokers just to take a look at the different offers of different brokers.
    I've decided to stay with banc de binary because of the 1€ trades, which was the lowest amount I could find.
    I wanted to be able to trade with as little money as possible because I wanted to make as many trades as possible.

On the first day, stupid me though "Wow nice, I can make money in 60 seconds!" and lost 170€ of my 250€.
    After that I decided to let the binaryoptionrobot make trades for me and I started doing 1€ trades on longer periods.

After one month I realized that my balance was neither shrinking nor rising.
    I allways was between 80 and 110€ for a few weeks.

I kept thinking "there has to be a way to do better than that" and after countless hours of searching I finally found this website.

I learned stuff in the school section, I just finished the college class and now I'm here.

Long story short, I came here to learn stuff after weeks just trading with my gut-feeling and it looks like you will be a great help, I'm glad I came here.
    I am looking forward to learning and trading with you guys!

Greetings,
    Stefan
    Hello Stefan!

Welcome om the bots forum. Where do you live in Europe?

Hi Stefan!

Welcome here in the BOTS community. Looks like you found the right way.

Good that you found school. I guess you'll find your way now

Hello all of you,

Thank you for this warm welcome!

@milos:
    I live in Austria, south-east to Germany.

Greetings,
    Stefan

Hi, Stephan! Welcome and enjoy our community! I am glad to hear that you are already going throught our fast solid gold trading course here. Keep us updated about your progress.