Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Binary Option Strategy Triangle !!!

The strategy is a strategy triangle Price Action based solely on price movement. To play on binary options as Forex does not require any technical indicators, which only obscure the picture and look at the price chart ruled by the law of supply and demand. These laws make it on any chart in each term, form specific patterns that occur on currency pairs, indices and commodities. They are the result of indecision market, which causes the sudden declines in prices for example. When selling a lot of adjustments arise after the sudden growth and increases in prices when buyers are leading the market appear correction downward, when the seller take the forefront. That struggle is manifested by the formation of specific formation supply-demand which can be seen in the chart. This struggle between supply and demand will ultimately result that after a period of equilibrium either party wins and causes a sudden increase in prices or a sudden drop depending on the direction of the trend or to change the trend. This formation is called the Price Action triangle or otherwise Triangle. Below typical formations as they look my Facebook Grouop

Watch on Facebook my Group : "Opcje Binarne - Strategia Triangle"

file with strategy in english version in pdf format on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by rajp1972 View Post
    The strategy is a strategy triangle Price Action based solely on price movement. To play on binary options as Forex does not require any technical indicators, which only obscure the picture and look at the price chart ruled by the law of supply and demand. These laws make it on any chart in each term, form specific patterns that occur on currency pairs, indices and commodities. They are the result of indecision market, which causes the sudden declines in prices for example. When selling a lot of adjustments arise after the sudden growth and increases in prices when buyers are leading the market appear correction downward, when the seller take the forefront. That struggle is manifested by the formation of specific formation supply-demand which can be seen in the chart. This struggle between supply and demand will ultimately result that after a period of equilibrium either party wins and causes a sudden increase in prices or a sudden drop depending on the direction of the trend or to change the trend. This formation is called the Price Action triangle or otherwise Triangle. Below typical formations as they look my Facebook Grouop

Watch on Facebook my Group : "Opcje Binarne - Strategia Triangle"

file with strategy in english version in pdf format on Facebook
    you are welcome to share your strategy here with us on this forum, if not and this type of post is repeated you will be banned.

Here's an example of price action creating and then breaking a triangle on a daily chart on EUR/USD:

Click image for larger version.

Name:	triangle.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	4068

Adding Stochastic you will also know when a breakout is coming and which way.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member

Name:	Pix12.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	4071

This formation usually appears in the trend when we are dealing with an
    increase or decrease. The most common is the strongest in the initial phase
    and the trend of issue of the first triangle. The trend is the surest subsequent
    clearance may already be getting weaker, and the last killing may change the
    trend - the figure below illustrates this situation - where the third pulse occurs
    killing pit and change trend downward or more correction

Name:	pobrane.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	4072

Rookie Member
    To measure the pulse wave and adjustments made useful as I used to analyze
    the charts - renko - there also can be found triangles are less visible. It shows
    what happens to the pulses in the initial phase and final trend - shows
    situations specific impulse when the final phase of the trend is long and heralds
    a change in trend or a longer correction
    There

Name:	renko.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	4073

Rookie Member
    There are two basic statements resulting from this analysis:
    1. The pulses at the end of the trend are getting shorter and the adjustments
    increasing until it comes to breaking the trend and its change
    2. There are situation where the pulse at the end of the trend is the longest
    and longer than ever before - it means that there may be more abrupt
    correction or reversal.
    Pay for one thing attention by playing the formation of a triangle - look at the
    drawing and the relationship I noticed on RENKO - the strength of the trend is
    weakening in the final phase and is characterized by shorter pulses - in a
    situation where at the end of the trend triangle appears you can expect of
    issue less of a pullback and even false killing and subsequent reversal. The
    consolidation rather, this rule does not apply. In the figure, there are three
    impulses 1 2 3 - a third weakest later a triangle and a possible false dislocation
    in accordance with the direction of the trend

Rookie Member

Name:	x1.jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	4075

and such was the situation after a few minutes - turned trend was false breakout
    Take advantage of these conclusions - of course not always come true but in the end the trend of playing in line with the
    trend are burdened with high risk odwrrcenia. Therefore, it is cool to play triangles at the beginning of a trend, and in the
    middle

Name:	x2.jpg
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	4076

Rookie Member
    And here are examples of triangles in both trend and consolidation:

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	4077

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	4078

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	4079

Rookie Member
    Formation of the triangle according to data Autochartist program that searches
    pattern Price Action for most currency pairs is best played from 9am to 14 and
    then from 14.30 to 17.30 and its effectiveness and the confirmation of the
    winning entries for the Forex is about 80%. Half of the channel triangle is
    typically a large range - data that presents Autochartist start from the charts of
    15 minutes so the higher intervals, it is also the most verifiable and option for
    Blanking from 15 minutes to the end of the day it is found which is confirmed
    by statistics from the Autochartist .
    This strategy is designed to play on all kinds of options but is best used for
    binary options broker IQOPTION, which has beautiful charts świeczkowe and
    tools for drawing triangles.
    This strategy works best on options from 5 minutes to a day, depending on
    who's like a game or a short-term or long-term.
    Setting for 1 minute - here, however, do not recommend for beginners - chaos
    and the rate of change of prices is very high and and verifiability is slightly
    worse than at higher intervals - Japanese candle chart 5s
    Setting for 5 minutes - graph 30s
    Settings for 15 min - graph 2min
    Setting for 30 minutes - 5 minute chart
    Setting for 1 hour - 10 minute chart
    Settings for daytime - 4 hour chart
    The effectiveness of this startegii is high I played on options 60s sporadically
    and mostly in options 5 mninutowych - I paid $ 30 for the test account real -
    and I present below the results of a practical day where I trade- risked
    3% of the account - the size of the position I recommend skilled players -
    more risk causes rapid drowndown in the case of failed transactions but
    generally I recommend to start with 2% risk on the position in relation to their
    capital.
    These are my results IqOption one day virtually trading this system
    I wish you successful transactions and the application of the system
    Any inquiries about the details to enter, please send
    on: przemora@interia.eu

Hmmm seems like another guy pushing IQ Option where we had a member here telling us that they were paying a 40% payout that's right 40% ..!
    This guy probably gets paid to pimp IQ Option oh well
    Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.
    Mark Twain