Rookie Member

Greetings Everyone !!!

Hello and I am looking forward to this new learning journey, I am a very outgoing Australian who loves to travel and why not see if I can add some more stamps to my passport, in addition to doing some good. So far my knowledge tells me that when trading in Binary Options a lot of it is run by scam artists. So lets ask the experts which are the best traders, I know a lot of surfing the net, but hey beats Facebook and that crap game candy crush. Any tips or advice will be gladly welcomed.

Welcome aboard! let us know if we can help in any way.

3. Thanks happyrock thanked this post
    Hey welcome! Yes you are right, unfortunately the scammers have more times
    on their hands than us traders (because they don't trade lol) to make themselves heard and that's why you
    are running the risk of meeting the scammers first before you find real traders.
    Thankfully we have CommuniTraders where real traders gather. Try our binary options school on the main site!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

5. Thanks happyrock thanked this post
    Hello happyrock!

Welcome to bots trading community. You can try CT demo account and practice to trade.

Happy trading!

Milos

7. Thanks happyrock thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Thank you will be checking out everything I am advised too.

Welcome to CommuniTraders happyrock,

You can practice trading in CommuniTraders platform and share your trades with the other members here. Best way to trade well is to learn by practicing on demo here and follow the more experienced guys. Don’t fall in the trap of the scam artists all over the net. If you see somebody promoting a trading service all over the web it is a red flag it may be a scammer and 99% of the time that’s true. So basically if you want to avoid scams of any kind in trading stay with proven track records in CT and listen only people with good reputation.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

10. Thanks happyrock thanked this post
    Welcome to the BOTS,sure you in the right place.....

Welcome, you're in the right place.

13. Thanks happyrock thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    thank you for your advice