New system to share !!!

This is a shot of a new system that I shared on BOE another forum. I would like to share it here for our members but I don't want the crap that Michael will hand out if I share this. I am not making any claims a fellow friend and trader is trading this live with real money and doing well. I did some test trades with it and won them all. We probably have 25 traders now over to BOE trading this system and all are ITM.
    I will only share it here if people like Michael can mind his manners. This was a commercial system and we done a few modifications to it. So if I get the OK that some of the members will be civil and decent I am happy to share it. If not I will not share it or anything in this forum again it's simply not worth it and I feel sad that a few spoil it for the whole.

And no I will not go into a explanation on how it works I have not had the time to inspect it thoroughly from what I can tell it is using moving averages and a couple of OS the RSI and Stoch.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	topercent1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	4038
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

This is a shot of a new system that I shared on BOE another forum. I would like to share it here for our members but I don't want the crap that Michael will hand out if I share this.
    You continue your personal discussion with Michael even though it's your post of this thread. Please do NOT share, don't waste your time.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    You continue your personal discussion with Michael even though it's your post of this thread. Please do NOT share, don't waste your time.
    Because I know his reactions after getting slammed by him enough!
    It's your own community members loss man it's on you not me..
    bye
    Mark Twain

This is nuts Randy, you shared a strategy but didn't. IF you were to simply share it with us, tell us what it is, how it works, what the signals are and etc without giving us some guff about how you win 100% of the time I would have no problem. Open up a discussion, let someone else tell us that they got good results. You know what they say, your horn sounds louder if someone else blows it for you... don't blow your own horn.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    This is nuts Randy, you shared a strategy but didn't. IF you were to simply share it with us, tell us what it is, how it works, what the signals are and etc without giving us some guff about how you win 100% of the time I would have no problem. Open up a discussion, let someone else tell us that they got good results. You know what they say, your horn sounds louder if someone else blows it for you... don't blow your own horn.
    So I can share this then. I'm being honest here I simply don't know how to take you I am not trying to be difficult here.
    I ca take myself totally away from the strategy.
    Mark Twain