Thread: Hello To All!

Rookie Member

Hello To All! !!!

Hi, I'm Nairo, i have been in the binary options scene for about 7-8 months now, but have pretty much broke even in my trading. I first started out by following signals, but i now trade demo (due to quick losses and gains) with my MT4 platform. I am very excited to be here as i migrate from another BO forum,(BOE).

I wanted to start out with these indicators, they look interesting and I can see potential, problem is... they're paid but for a range of prices, so i cant confirm if these are scams. I AM NOT affiliated with either of these 4 sites i will mention, i just want to see if anyone here has these indicators or has had any experience with them.

calloptionputoptionreviews.com - Trader Ed, has multiple indicators, and does not have the most annoying sales funnel.

easywinnerpro.com - No clue who really owns this, although it seems scammy, the indicator looks like extremely interesting.

binaryoptionsauthority.com and binaryultra.com - JEEZ... these are extremely expensive and boast great results, which might seem like a scam, but they have SOOOO many unique systems. (i doubt any of you have bought anything from here or have even had experience with them, but hey i gotta try)

Thanks to All! , Nairo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairo View Post
    Hi, I'm Nairo, i have been in the binary options scene for about 7-8 months now, but have pretty much broke even in my trading. I first started out by following signals, but i now trade demo (due to quick losses and gains) with my MT4 platform. I am very excited to be here as i migrate from another BO forum,(BOE).

I wanted to start out with these indicators, they look interesting and I can see potential, problem is... they're paid but for a range of prices, so i cant confirm if these are scams. I AM NOT affiliated with either of these 4 sites i will mention, i just want to see if anyone here has these indicators or has had any experience with them.

calloptionputoptionreviews.com - Trader Ed, has multiple indicators, and does not have the most annoying sales funnel.

easywinnerpro.com - No clue who really owns this, although it seems scammy, the indicator looks like extremely interesting.

binaryoptionsauthority.com and binaryultra.com - JEEZ... these are extremely expensive and boast great results, which might seem like a scam, but they have SOOOO many unique systems. (i doubt any of you have bought anything from here or have even had experience with them, but hey i gotta try)

Thanks to All! , Nairo.
    I heard of trader ED but seriously no need to pay anything you will get more than enough here if you want to learn.
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

Yeah, honestly, you're better off looking into the strategy section of the forum, you'll find some really good strategies that can eventually give you 80% ITM. I honestly cannot imagine a legitimate signal provider. Hypothetically speaking, if someone has a 90%+ ITM strategy that is proven and consistent, why would they offer a signal service for little money, when they could exponentially increase their own capital, while keeping their technique under the radar. That being said, I am still curious to see if someone would direct me to one.

Hey Nairo, welcome aboard!

Really no need to pay for indicator / systems. Everything you need to know about BO could be found on our school http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    and ofcourse on forums (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello Nairo!

Welcome to the bots forum.

Milos

Hey Nairo! Try the binaryoptionsthatsuck.com school section and our tool section.
    The best indicator is actually the candlesticks themselves!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome aboard! if you can't find it in the school, or on the main website or in the forum all you have to do is ask! We will set you straight, put you on the right path and lead you to success. All you have to do is be dedicated ad work hard, not to much ask I think. Good luck mate! ;-)

Welcome here!

As said above: no need to buy indicators. They will not be better than free ones, whatever they promise.

Trading isn't about indicators, but about understanding the market/price movements. Indicators can only offer support in that.

Hello, Nairo! You seam like a smart guy. You don't need to pay for a suspicious service. All you need is to read here and learn how to analyze the charts. Trading is not equal to easy money. It involves a lot ot learning, practice and dedication. I mean, it's not going to be easy, but you'll be satisfied of yourself at the end.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder