Kamlesh 15 minute binary strategy !!!

Hello friends,

I have came up with a strategy of my own which I can say is modified with additional confirmation and it is trend following as we will enter only as per the overall trend on 15 minute chart and the indicators I am going to use I think majority of you may be familiar with, so there is no problem, I thought I should share it with you guys, hope it will also help beginners to some extent. This strategy is used with two time frames one is 15M chart and second one is 1 minute time frame but for trade setup and analysis of market condition should be done on 15 minute chart only, we will use 1 minute Time frame to find entry points for effective in the money.

So these are the indicators I am going to use;

EMA 26
    EMA 14
    EMA 6
    Bollinger bands
    RSI(14) with level 50 added manually
    Stochastic (5,3,3)
    Stochastic (3,2,2)

Add these indicator on your chart

Before entry we must need to analysis the market according to trend now what we have to analysis is to look for overall trend whether it is bullish or bearish, for bullish trend simply if Ema 6 is above the Ema 14 and Ema 14 is above the Ema 26 we consider the overall trend is up on 15 minute chart and also for additional strong confirmation we will look at RSI(14) if it is above the level 50 then we are confident that it is time for call of action, for bearish everything is opposite of above rule.

Entry rules

For call

Now we have determined the trend on 15 minute chart now we will look for correction of trend and for this we will use stochastic (3,2,2)and wait it for to go down and reverse from oversold area when it reverses from oversold area next step to watch on 1 minute time frame and enter when stochastic (5,3,3) crosses level 20 from oversold zone for 15 minute expiry.

For put option opposite of above rule.

I have seen similar rainbow strategy with these EMA's in that ordered is place when price touches EMA 14 at either direction but there is possibility that trend may reverses if we do not have additional filters for stronger confirmation.

Finally look at the example attached in which you can see, EMA setup, stochastic (3,2,2) is back from oversold area, RSI is above level 50 and on 1 minute time frame entered call when stochastic (5,3,3) is crossed from oversold area for 15 minute expiry.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	4024

jg_
    Hey! This looks intresting but the pic is to small, cant see nuthin, can you make it bigger??

Thanks, will try

Hey, please take the screenshot and save it as JPEG. You can use lightshot it's free.
    Then upload it using the "insert image". Thanks!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

So, what are we supposed to do with the bollinger band?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    So, what are we supposed to do with the bollinger band?
    I am attaching screenshot as suggested, actually I use bollinger band for 1 minute time frame to make sure price reaches at the bottom or top of bollinger bands during entry for call and put option respectively. We want to make sure that price closes above or below the 20 period of bollinger bands at the time of expiry for call or put option, I hope it helps.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	4026

look here's what you need to do don't pay attention to the Jpeg idea it's only a differnt format ok.
    take your image and run it through microsoft Paint just save it in paint it does not matter what format you can us e jpeg or png but save in paint and then post image and it will be normal size.
    Always run your images thru paint first and then no problems
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    look here's what you need to do don't pay attention to the Jpeg idea it's only a differnt format ok.
    take your image and run it through microsoft Paint just save it in paint it does not matter what format you can us e jpeg or png but save in paint and then post image and it will be normal size.
    Always run your images thru paint first and then no problems
    Actually I am confused, at first I saved screenshot from paint and posted and next time I downloaded lightshot as suggested and saved from that and posted but it shows up of same size, I don't know how to make it bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Royaltrader View Post
    Actually I am confused, at first I saved screenshot from paint and posted and next time I downloaded lightshot as suggested and saved from that and posted but it shows up of same size, I don't know how to make it bigger.
    All you need to do is save with paint and it will be large size but nan make sure it's large size before you save it!
    really simple don't save something small!
    It's been the same problem on this forum for months and they still have not fixed it
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain