Thread: One touch?

Rookie Member

One touch? !!!

Hi there,

Searched about the forum but obviously the relevance of the posts changes when good brokers go bad etc but I'm really interested in dealing with one touch options possibly exclusively. Struggling to find any decent trustworthy brokers that have them though.

I have Ayrex, anyoption, 24option, and ETX but none really offer the kind of markets I want. Understand they'll pick ones that go in their favour but I've seen videos of guys trading one touch options for 350% going up and down the way. Did this used to exist but doesn't now?

Any of ur suggestions appreciated thanks

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by THECOYOTE99 View Post
    Hi there,

Searched about the forum but obviously the relevance of the posts changes when good brokers go bad etc but I'm really interested in dealing with one touch options possibly exclusively. Struggling to find any decent trustworthy brokers that have them though.

I have Ayrex, anyoption, 24option, and ETX but none really offer the kind of markets I want. Understand they'll pick ones that go in their favour but I've seen videos of guys trading one touch options for 350% going up and down the way. Did this used to exist but doesn't now?

Any of ur suggestions appreciated thanks

Tom
    I believe I seem that on brokers using spot option platforms
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    I believe I seem that on brokers using spot option platforms
    I think those ones are the ones that only have 2 pretty stable companies like apple and google for the week. Remember being unimpressed lol x

I think those ones are the ones that only have 2 pretty stable companies like apple and google for the week. Remember being unimpressed lol x
    yup that's it if you want to be able to make lots of money on your investment try learning to trade Nadex or Cantor where it is possible and much more common to get 150 to 200% returns. the onetouch getting the high rates you talk about is equal imo to pulling the arm of a sloth machine going for the big prize.
    It's not really a 50/50 deal because your trade needs to avoid tons of land mines before it touches on your winner
    Mark Twain

Rookie Member
    Tbh not really looking for the 250 percent return ones. So far I think ayrex and etx are the most impressive.

Tbh not really looking for the 250 percent return ones. So far I think ayrex and etx are the most impressive.
    Don't know honestly I don't care for any of the webpage brokers. I'm a MT4 trader so I go with brokers such as GDMFX, Direct FX and NoaFX.
    My trades are far more accurate and no hassle having to set up to separate windows. The other webpage brokers just seem like gambling to me and I don't have a lot of trust in the way many are ran but with the good size Forex brokers that allow trading binary option I have the best of both worlds plus $1 min bet plus you can run your EA on them and make very good money. Trick here is you need a very good black and white strategy that can be coded.
    Mark Twain

Rookie Member
    Well here's a confusing one I'd like to be clarified iff possible.

OOn the ANYOPTION one trade atm there is OIL it saysClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-02-20_edited.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	4022

Does this mean if OIL reaches the price per barrel during the week it pays out or is it some other weird average? Cuz as they say if it looks too good to be true....

Hey Coyote, I want to help but I got lost in the discussion above. What exactly is your question?

One Touch - most brokers offer that option, usually during weekends. You need your option to touch the target price before the weekend is over (expiry).
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hey Coyote, I want to help but I got lost in the discussion above. What exactly is your question?

One Touch - most brokers offer that option, usually during weekends. You need your option to touch the target price before the weekend is over (expiry).
    Lol it's cool, tbh I got lost in my own question.

Originally I was looking for brokers that offer live one-touch. I know that Ayrex seems to offer the best one along with ETX. 24Option offers some too. I think anyoption's one touch is the best for weekend. Just wondered if there were any other good trustworthy brokers with interesting one touch options. I think STOCKPAIR has that KIKO which I haven't quite looked into yet.

TheCoyote. Binary.com offers Touch/no Touch and In/Out (a channel) trades at least for forex pairs. Maybe they offer those options also for other assets - don't remember and cannot check it now. Take a look tomorrow.