Rookie Member

Can binary brokers ever ban you if you trade too successfully??? !!!

As a newbie to the world of binary options trading I've been watching many you tube video's lately on the subject as well as reading through the various posts on this forum. I recently watched a beginning series linked from this site about how most binary options brokers operate. How I understand it is that if you win a trade the profit comes directly out of the brokers pocket, likewise if you lose a trade then the broker pockets your money you placed on the trade.

My question is this...
    If, like many of the experienced traders here you are regularly bringing in a steady profit with a trading success rate of say 75% or above does anyone ever get kicked/banned by the brokers? After all if you are making a steady profit then the broker is making a steady loss on you. Or, do brokers let this go to avoid bad publicity and seeing as they are making bigger profits elsewhere on other users who aren't trading as successfully?

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan56002 View Post
    As a newbie to the world of binary options trading I've been watching many you tube video's lately on the subject as well as reading through the various posts on this forum. I recently watched a beginning series linked from this site about how most binary options brokers operate. How I understand it is that if you win a trade the profit comes directly out of the brokers pocket, likewise if you lose a trade then the broker pockets your money you placed on the trade.

My question is this...
    If, like many of the experienced traders here you are regularly bringing in a steady profit with a trading success rate of say 75% or above does anyone ever get kicked/banned by the brokers? After all if you are making a steady profit then the broker is making a steady loss on you. Or, do brokers let this go to avoid bad publicity and seeing as they are making bigger profits elsewhere on other users who aren't trading as successfully?
    None will ever admit to this but it definitely does happen. I imagine the bigger brokers like 24option etc you won't find this thing. One I know is notorious though is the 'gambler-marketed' IQoption. If you make successful trades regularly, you suddenly start to find that either your percentage return drops to ridiculous levels like 55% and when you hit trade you start to see "trade could not be executed". Why I stopped using them.

Rookie Member
    Yes they can ban you without a doubt and will if they are undercapitalized .Scam people out of their funds because their business model sucks then yes you are absolutely correct.. That is why you will see the vast majority of complaints on some of them. Even a regulated broker comes into this category quite often.
    Can anyone out there advice me on this new binary options concept. Looks very interesting. They are not a broker but an a binary exchange company. You trade among other traders and giving a high payout without any liabilities on their side.Please advice me after going through their website. binarytradexchange.com/referralregister?r=chXvPfuqTPI6bo034wlD

Interesting I wonder if they are even operating yet. I didn't even see s platform on their site?

They are a broker I'm pretty sure but use the words exchange but maybe not it sounds like they specialize in 60 sec trading hmm? Like to know more about these guys it's funny they don't show a trading platform
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ryan56002 View Post

My question is this...
    yes, I believe it could happen. This is the reason you should avoid un-reputable brokers and shady autotraders
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams