Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Oboxee Live Discussion Forum !!!

Oboxee Live Discussion Forum

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about Oboxee

Oboxee Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

is this a broker or a copy trading platform, or both? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    is this a broker or a copy trading platform, or both? I'm confused.
    It's a broker, and they also have copy trading option.

Here's the review:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...w/oboxee-suck/
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Oboxee is a binary broker and have some social trading capabilities. We have a fresh new review on them here http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/oboxee-suck
    Seems a promising new broker! I hope we will have some user reviews soon.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Ops, Martin replied faster than me Their title - NO Sales, NO Calls, NO Solicitation looks appealing haha. This is something we all want to see from our broker!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Like the idea of limit order, rather than having to sit and wait watching the screen, if you are targeting a major S/R for a trade you can just set it to happen.
    "I looked up ninja's in a thesaurus, it said ninja's cannot be found......good job ninja's.....good job"

Quote Originally Posted by Nimzv View Post
    Like the idea of limit order, rather than having to sit and wait watching the screen, if you are targeting a major S/R for a trade you can just set it to happen.
    Limit orders are the bomb. It's one of the reasons why I like NADEX,

Just a scammer, trying to steal your money folks, just ignore him!

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Just a scammer, trying to steal your money folks, just ignore him!
    Do you think anyone is gullible enough to believe him?
    I mean you need to be certfied mental to belive this. $1200 investment and $45K in 21 days! Th real question would be if it's all that why is he not doing the same thing for himself vs trying to get people to invest.

If you ask yourself these simple question noo doubt remains.
    I really wonder who would ever fall for something like this?

Reminds me of all the spam emails many from Nigeria . I had one tried to scam me years ago. I was trading Forex living in upstate NY. I put a add in the paper asking to see if anyone needed some tutoring?
    Well it was answered and the person said her daughter was moving to my area in a few weeks that they would send me a check to which I would cash at my bank take out my lesson fee and send the remaining balance to somewhere in St. Louis MO.

The sent the check by FedEX when it did not show up on the given day I called FedEX they told me they knew of the sender a scammer and took the check. I always wondered what would have happened if I cashed the check at my bank?

Hmm want to check something
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain