Great news for Mt4 traders !!!

We have someone from another forum who has created a bridge(interface ) between your MT4 and Binary.com
    he wrote this
    Good news !

Succussful link betwween EA and binary.com platform.

Bridge feature added to EA.

https://gyazo.com/e10ba0c4e60c61539c1909d2599e5bf8

Can be added to all broker offering API access such IG sprint & Stockpair .

So now a lot of you can trade direct from your MT4!
    Last edited by randy1953; 02-18-2016 at 09:11 AM.

Wow I thought for sure some people would love this news I guess you are all happy with trading on their webpage platforms. Hey if it works well no need to fix it right?

Although I use both stockpair and mt4 putting the two together makes me nervous lol. What would the benefits be? One thing I like about stockpair is that if the price you see changes to much by the time you click confirm it cancels trade. Wonder if it works like that with mt4?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Rea View Post
    Although I use both stockpair and mt4 putting the two together makes me nervous lol. What would the benefits be? One thing I like about stockpair is that if the price you see changes to much by the time you click confirm it cancels trade. Wonder if it works like that with mt4?
    Your joking right what the benefits are for a short term trader are amazing very fast execution on your trades!
    You are trading exactly what you see once you trade like this you never want to go back to a overlay kind of rigged up system wit 2 windows open

I just dont know if I have the skills to set that up and get it working properly lol. I kinda got used to the 2 window thing also haha

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Your joking right what the benefits are for a short term trader are amazing very fast execution on your trades!
    You are trading exactly what you see once you trade like this you never want to go back to a overlay kind of rigged up system wit 2 windows open
    So where is this thing? I know which forum but i dont see a download.
    Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist:
    While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it!
    Sincerely,
    The Opportunist

Yeah really, I want to try this out