Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Trading vs day job? !!!

For those who are doing both, which one is more profitable for u?
    im doing both and for me currently its my day job making me more money than trading..
    i hope this will reverse one day.

Such a question. Who knows that is your profession. I know lawyers ones that I can't afford make over $1000 a hour. Then I know a Indian day trader that averages around $14,0000 on a decent day of trading but these are the extremes..
    If you tend to be of the lucky lot here's what you do search and search for the best possible strategy you can find. Find one that winning 5 trades in a row is not unusual and happens quite a bit. Make it your mission just to find this one strategy. When you find it and demo it for a couple of hundred times then demo on alive account a couple hundred times you know small $1 bets what you want is the live feed to see if it works the same.
    Practice practice practice to get those 5 winners in a row. Thats why I love60 secs I can get 5 in a row pretty easy but it can e any expiry rate what you want is those 5 winners when you get to the point where you have a 80% chance of getting all 5 winners in a row and a 90% chance of getting 4 winnersin arow then you trade. make each trade 50% more than the previous trade remember you are only doing 5 trades per day. so
    Lets say you begin with a $100 trade 100 = 80 next 150 =120 225 =180 338 =270 507 =405 total of $1055 per day.
    Now I think I could live pretty well on over $1000 a day all based on just 5 trades if you lose the first trade you begin the next day again

What O wrote above is one of my goals this is why I trade like crazy and why now I wait around most of the day waiting for those near perfect set ups. It's simple but difficult and you need good nerves I'm not rich by any means but when you are sitting ready to pull the trigger on a$300 trade you need to be calm if not you will miss the shot.
    find a way to get at least 4 winners i a row and you do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo Woltmann View Post
    For those who are doing both, which one is more profitable for u?
    im doing both and for me currently its my day job making me more money than trading..
    i hope this will reverse one day.
    Hey Gustavo,

try the following for more information:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ths-and-tales/

and a similar forum discussion:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....g-for-a-living
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

It just depends, the trick is being able to make consistent money enough to pay the bills and live comfortably. I don't recommend leaving you day job until you are very set financially, as in, the loss of your day pay won't be noticed ie going to work cost you money compared to trading...

I know people who are trading and go to job. They made profit as second income.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    I know people who are trading and go to job. They made profit as second income.
    This is the best option if you ask me. You can't fully relay on trading because it is not a sure thing even if you're really good. It is reasonable to have something else to make up for eventual losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    This is the best option if you ask me. You can't fully relay on trading because it is not a sure thing even if you're really good. It is reasonable to have something else to make up for eventual losses.
    I agree with you, Dan

I don't work that much right now but if I compare trading with the job and
    the hours I spent on trading in relation to the hours on the job then trading
    is much more profitable . Still, you must account for occasional losses or
    just bad market trends which means you can't even trade for a period of who knows how long...
    So it's good to have a second income, maybe invest wisely in other things, have savings for a full year
    and also organize your cash flow in/out.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Binary option trader could be more profitable profession.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Binary option trader could be more profitable profession.
    The real money is being a broker let the traders come to you just have a nice fair system you will always end up with many more losers than winners all you have to do at the end of the day is count your money
    A broker started by traders and for traders is the way to go
    “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
    Mark Twain