Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Member

How much money to start with? !!!

I would like to try it but I read an article that says you need at least $25,000 in your account minimum.Is that right?Do you have any advice for me?I don't have that kind of money and refuse to borrow it.Is there something along that line that I might do instead of day trading?Thanks.

Check this out:

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ch-to-deposit/

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-invest-guide/

Where did you read that article? You need only 250$ for most brokers
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I deposited $200 to stockpair. Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tockpair-suck/

I started with $250.
    Last edited by Ronnel; 02-17-2016 at 07:45 PM.

Please DO NOT start with $25,000 !!! You need to start with a demo account and then after a lot of practice then put in up to $500 max I recon. $100-$200 is better. You will most likely make mistakes and blow out your account and then you can learn your lessons and put in another $100. Not trying to put you down but it is what happens to most of us. I know I had to learn the hard way before I saw my account increase over a period of time.

Trading with small account initially is most recomended. However it have to be adapted to the trade size and to not trade with more than 5% of your account size per trade. If the minimum trade size is 20$ than you should have at least 400$ capital to start safe trading. If the minimum trade size is small than it is possible to start even with 100$ but keep in mind this is only a learning capital, no way to make huge profits with small numbers.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    I started with $300 but got lucky built it up to 2300 but then went to another broker deposit 500 and only broke even.
    Binary options is not Forex. your loss is upfront you know what you will lose so you can control it with Forex a very different story because you work with leverage. I thunk thats what they were trying to tell you when the numbwer $25k came up

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    I deposited $200 to stockpair. Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tockpair-suck/
    Milos, didn`t You learn from Your own mostly appreciated and recommended BOTS school not to trade more than 2-5% of Your deposit per trade? Stockpair minimum trade is 20€ and that is ?% ? of Your 200€ account...
    Same reply for Okane - even 250€ with 24 Option isn`t enough for a decent start.(Minimum trade: 25€) I think that you Pro guys in the meanwhile have forgotten, that you too started as newbies.. Modena

Quote Originally Posted by modena View Post
    Milos, didn`t You learn from Your own mostly appreciated and recommended BOTS school not to trade more than 2-5% of Your deposit per trade? Stockpair minimum trade is 20€ and that is ?% ? of Your 200€ account...
    Same reply for Okane - even 250€ with 24 Option isn`t enough for a decent start.(Minimum trade: 25€) I think that you Pro guys in the meanwhile have forgotten, that you too started as newbies.. Modena
    Some traders, such as myself have for example 1000 dollars available to trade and will only deposit minimum but base the trade on what they have available in the ''bank'' so to speak. For instance my ''bank'' has 1000 dollars , I trade 2% which is $20. I am then free to deposit if i feel i need to. In some cases you wont even have to deposit more.

One of the reasons I only use neteller. Deposit is instant and no charge involved.

Hope this makes sense.
    Last edited by boart; 02-18-2016 at 07:05 AM.
    Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist:
    While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it!
    Sincerely,
    The Opportunist

Agree completely with boart here.