Only for our Forex traders !!!

Once in a while we meet someone that is a good honest trader that really only wants to share and give and ask for absolutely nothing in return. I found this on Forex Peace Army which we know is a trusted site. Now don't get too surprised his site looks just like one of those scam sites. However it is not. He has set the whole thing up to look like this because of a point he is trying to make. Yes it's a little confusing but he's entitled to make his point.

This is from the Forex Peace army.
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commun...y-grail.42636/

Here's a guy with absolutely no strings attached doesn't even want your email is giving free his unique money making strategy.

It's 110% free the guy is simply doing it out of the goodness of his heart and mind.

A lot of work went into this I have to say it's very rare to find a man like this.

My hats are off to him big time.

enjoy

Randy

http://cevntuntradin...m/fred-proffitt

Here's his intro

Some time ago I decided to redeveloped the CCI indicator and hopefully create a better version that was made specifically for the forex market. However I seem to have created a trading strategy that I have named it the Cevn Bounce CCI Strategy.

Now for the metrics, please before you start shouting if you don't believe them simply prove me wrong, many have tried and all have failed so far but perhaps you could be the one?

Since the 01/01/2015 from 13 Sample pairs until to date (as of this message) there have been:
    1484 trades - 1401 won - 83 lost = 94.4% Win/Lose
    17:1 Win/Lose Ratio x 15:1 Profit/Loss Ratio = $255 US dollars profit for every $1 US dollar loss.
    There have been 192,552.23 pips gained to date.

At the time of writing the Q4 Out-Sample Data reported the GBP pairs 'AUD/CAD/JPY/NZD/USD' are showing a 98% Win/Loss Ratio. You will find the full details of this plus every trade from both the Sample Data and the Out of Sample Data the strategy has generated this year.

Profits/Pips gained are based on a conservative estimate and do not represent the total amount that could be gained by experienced traders.

Not only does it produce excellent returns, it's absolutely FREE to you. You can find everything you need to trade this strategy at, www.cevntuntrading.wix.com/fred-proffitt

Note: as well as no costs, there are no email address's required nor do you have to join any websites.

So before you tell me that no trading strategy could generate such high returns. Or want to know why anybody would give away such a profitable system, first check it out for yourself then I'll answer any questions you have.

Happy Trading Folks.

I know I know he uses 94 % well his words not mine and it's Forex not BO.
    So I doubt this will harm a BO I only post it here to help some open up there eyes that we have people like this out there and everything is not a scam.
    Last edited by randy1953; 02-14-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Yo, I appreciate your efforts to help the community but all this is is promoting someone else's strategy. I understand that you are not affiliating with this guy, and I am making no comments about his strategy, CCI is good I like it, from what I can see this strategy has merit.

What I want to point out is that once again all we have here is you saying its good, and him saying its good. Please when you want to share things like this be more constructive.... tell us what the strategy is, give us a review of how it works, tell us why you like it (besides that you think he's honest and his claims of success) and tell us why it may suck. This may be a good strategy, but we wouldn't know because all you did was repost some unverifiable statistics and tell us he is honest... Remember, this is the internet we're talking about here, no one, you included, should just sit back and take someone's word for how awesome they are.

Point of note - an excel sheet with results can be manufactured. A screen shot of actual trading results I think is much better, but still fakable.
    2nd point of note - just because you aren't using an affiliate link to sell this product, how do we know he didn't pay you to make this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Yo, I appreciate your efforts to help the community but all this is is promoting someone else's strategy. I understand that you are not affiliating with this guy, and I am making no comments about his strategy, CCI is good I like it, from what I can see this strategy has merit.

What I want to point out is that once again all we have here is you saying its good, and him saying its good. Please when you want to share things like this be more constructive.... tell us what the strategy is, give us a review of how it works, tell us why you like it (besides that you think he's honest and his claims of success) and tell us why it may suck. This may be a good strategy, but we wouldn't know because all you did was repost some unverifiable statistics and tell us he is honest... Remember, this is the internet we're talking about here, no one, you included, should just sit back and take someone's word for how awesome they are.

Point of note - an excel sheet with results can be manufactured. A screen shot of actual trading results I think is much better, but still fakable.
    2nd point of note - just because you aren't using an affiliate link to sell this product, how do we know he didn't pay you to make this post.
    Well Michael it comes direct from the Forex Peace army which has done a great job with scams.
    I would bet $1000 it's 100% legit and it is for Forex traders. If it was on a different site I probably would not have posted it but the FPA is about as good as you can get . If he had even a little bit on shadiness in this you would not see the backing of the FPA

If you read the guy want nothing doesn't even ask for your email it's totally free of charge with no strings attached.

Ok lets get back to the gap

I hear you on that, like I said my comments are more about the post than the strategy... it is more helpful here in our forum for you to review the strategy and let us know what it is than it is to just promote him, and is he really backed by FPA or did he just get his post put up there? there is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I hear you on that, like I said my comments are more about the post than the strategy... it is more helpful here in our forum for you to review the strategy and let us know what it is than it is to just promote him, and is he really backed by FPA or did he just get his post put up there? there is a difference.
    It's been up there since Oct of last year so I doubt he sneak it up without the FPA knowing.
    Being on the FPA site for months is more than enough for me to know the guy is legit adding that he has not asked anyone for anything at all not even a email.

Anyhow I hear you now back to the gap ?

Randy your posts keeps frustrating me.... This is a Binary Options forum, yes, there are FX traders around, yet no reason to promote all kind of FX traders and systems. Stay focused mate, feels like you just keep growing your post count.

BTW- offtopic, is off-trading. is more for non-trading related stuff
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Randy your posts keeps frustrating me.... This is a Binary Options forum, yes, there are FX traders around, yet no reason to promote all kind of FX traders and systems. Stay focused mate, feels like you just keep growing your post count.

BTW- offtopic, is off-trading. is more for non-trading related stuff
    Well I am a posting machine ..just kidding
    no problem it you don't wish anything Forex here thats fine with me

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Well I am a posting machine ..just kidding
    no problem it you don't wish anything Forex here thats fine with me
    lol (: Ok fair enough
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams