XE Trader/OptionsBot 2.0. Has anyone used this service? !!!

Anyone used these services or know anything about them?

They've apparently changed their name to Trend Xpert now.
    Last edited by sofaking; 02-24-2016 at 04:39 AM.

There should be like a thumb-rule - Don't trust any software that have a "don't leave us" pop up when trying to close the window.

I mean, if it's such a great opportunity one should not pass, why making such efforts to stop people from closing the window?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

3. Thanks Nimzv thanked this post
    No it's a scam so I would never spend time trying it:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commun...is-scam.25169/
    All these robots are scams, they make money off of your losses.
    IF they truly worked even half as good as they pretend, they would never sell it.

Do you really think we would spend time learning and teaching if there was
    a robot that could consistently produce even a 60% win rate? We would all be
    in our villas with private beaches in Seychelles by now lol.
    Last edited by Okane; 02-23-2016 at 11:00 AM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    No it's a scam so I would never spend time trying it:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commun...is-scam.25169/
    All these robots are scams, they make money off of your losses.
    IF they truly worked even half as good as they pretend, they would never sell it.

Do you really think we would spend time learning and teaching if there was
    a robot that could consistently produce even a 60% win rate? We would all be
    in our villas with private beaches in Seychelles by now lol.

Thanks, wasn't planning on joining them. They hype it up as if it's an amazing product but then the CEO (Keith Wareing) recommends every BO scam on his YouTube channel.

You mean that channel with the guy that tries out every scam service out there?
    I think he gets some commissions for doing that and I think those are demo accounts.
    No way he would deposit real money with any of these scams, he is just another liar.

You mean that channel with the guy that tries out every scam service out there?
    I think he gets some commissions for doing that and I think those are demo accounts.
    No way he would deposit real money with any of these scams, he is just another liar.
    Yeah, that's the guy. I'm guessing he's using real funds and gets paid for a positive review on Youtube. Then he gets paid an affiliate commission for all his mug subscribers that register under his link. This guy is a huge scam artist. But his subscribers believe he is helping them avoid scams.

Quote Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
    Yeah, that's the guy. I'm guessing he's using real funds and gets paid for a positive review on Youtube. Then he gets paid an affiliate commission for all his mug subscribers that register under his link. This guy is a huge scam artist. But his subscribers believe he is helping them avoid scams.
    No I don't think he uses real funds at all. Those brokers
    never pay up so it would be a waste of money even if he would somehow
    win a trade or two. Those are all prepared demo accounts before the review and he doesn't
    even show much. Just claims he made money with the scam.

No I don't think he uses real funds at all. Those brokers
    never pay up so it would be a waste of money even if he would somehow
    win a trade or two. Those are all prepared demo accounts before the review and he doesn't
    even show much. Just claims he made money with the scam.
    Yeah you're probably right. This guy seems to be a total sociopath though and his gullible subscribers believe he's helping him to fight
    scams. Same goes for a guy called Louis at Trusted Binary Reviews. They feed on an endless supply of gullible and stupid people.

Rookie Member
    Yes, optionbot has changed to TrendXpert... TrendXpert is basically the same product as optionbot 2.0 – showing quick movements in the market.

i had bought optionbot so wasn’t impressed when i found it is no longer available. Had to open another account if I wanted to use the newer version - TrendXpert

As Porter was the only regulated broker, and I already have an account with them, ended up going with Trade Thunder as it was the only broker that didn’t have pages and pages of complaints on the net. Always wary when sites like this promote bad binary brokers.

“Ben” also trades live on London and New York sessions so was given a trial for 2 days. Otherwise to get his trades have to open another account.

Friday, London session was 2-1 and New York was NFP 3-0

Ben will place 2 or 3 trades on say.. GBP -- GBP-USD, GBP-JPY, GBP-CHF and then one going the other way ..USD-JPY. To me they are all basically ONE trade.. if the GBP is going up, the USd is going down. So didn’t take all the trades

Monday, he didn’t trade so trial was extended to Tuesday.

Tuesday - London was 2-1 and New York 1-2

Maybe I was given another day because Tuesday’s results were average.

Wednesday the two sessions were 4-3

Surprised, found I had another day free trial!
    Thursday London was 0-4. Finally New York made a profit. Didn’t write it down but might have been 3-1, as by then had decided to give this a miss.

Maybe I just caught him at a time when Ben wasn’t trading to well, but on a webinar he said he was winning between 70 and 80%. Yet barely making 50% over 8 sessions on my trial.

They also recommend opening accounts with at least 5 brokers. The idea being that if you lose on one broker you might win on another. But this only works if it is a borderline trade. Personally, think it is nothing more than an affiliate scam to make you deposit more money and they get a cut. 5 brokers times $250 = $1250 … change that to AU and it comes to over $1600. A lot of money for an upgraded version of optionbot - and poor live trading.

Ben trades at the same times everyday. Personally think that is his problem. Needs to give himself a half hour or hour leeway to take advantage of market movements.

Overall, don’t see anything to recommend his trading.

Haven’t really tried optionbot a lot – or the newer version called trendXpert to say anything about it – but there are a lot of reviews on the net saying they make a profit. The usual settings are a 20 pip movement in 15 minutes and then take a trade in the opposite direction. Will stick with it for a bit and see how it goes… if not will try to get my deposit back from Trade Thunder. Wish me luck on that…lol

Cheers.

11. Thanks sofaking thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rodney View Post
    Yes, optionbot has changed to TrendXpert... TrendXpert is basically the same product as optionbot 2.0 – showing quick movements in the market.

i had bought optionbot so wasn’t impressed when i found it is no longer available. Had to open another account if I wanted to use the newer version - TrendXpert

As Porter was the only regulated broker, and I already have an account with them, ended up going with Trade Thunder as it was the only broker that didn’t have pages and pages of complaints on the net. Always wary when sites like this promote bad binary brokers.

“Ben” also trades live on London and New York sessions so was given a trial for 2 days. Otherwise to get his trades have to open another account.

Friday, London session was 2-1 and New York was NFP 3-0

Ben will place 2 or 3 trades on say.. GBP -- GBP-USD, GBP-JPY, GBP-CHF and then one going the other way ..USD-JPY. To me they are all basically ONE trade.. if the GBP is going up, the USd is going down. So didn’t take all the trades

Monday, he didn’t trade so trial was extended to Tuesday.

Tuesday - London was 2-1 and New York 1-2

Maybe I was given another day because Tuesday’s results were average.

Wednesday the two sessions were 4-3

Surprised, found I had another day free trial!
    Thursday London was 0-4. Finally New York made a profit. Didn’t write it down but might have been 3-1, as by then had decided to give this a miss.

Maybe I just caught him at a time when Ben wasn’t trading to well, but on a webinar he said he was winning between 70 and 80%. Yet barely making 50% over 8 sessions on my trial.

They also recommend opening accounts with at least 5 brokers. The idea being that if you lose on one broker you might win on another. But this only works if it is a borderline trade. Personally, think it is nothing more than an affiliate scam to make you deposit more money and they get a cut. 5 brokers times $250 = $1250 … change that to AU and it comes to over $1600. A lot of money for an upgraded version of optionbot - and poor live trading.

Ben trades at the same times everyday. Personally think that is his problem. Needs to give himself a half hour or hour leeway to take advantage of market movements.

Overall, don’t see anything to recommend his trading.

Haven’t really tried optionbot a lot – or the newer version called trendXpert to say anything about it – but there are a lot of reviews on the net saying they make a profit. The usual settings are a 20 pip movement in 15 minutes and then take a trade in the opposite direction. Will stick with it for a bit and see how it goes… if not will try to get my deposit back from Trade Thunder. Wish me luck on that…lol

Cheers.
    Good to see an honest review. Every other review I have found are from You Tubers who are affiliated with it. So was he claiming 70%-80% on the same webinars where you were getting the poor results?