Thread: newbie

newbie !!!

Hi, my name is jaytrade. Real new to trading (very raw,no experience at all, would like to learn, and trade). I have been doing some reading on binary options, it seems very straight forward, on how to trade (either up or down).

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrade View Post
    Hi, my name is jaytrade. Real new to trading (very raw,no experience at all, would like to learn, and trade). I have been doing some reading on binary options, it seems very straight forward, on how to trade (either up or down).
    Hi jaytrade, welcome to CommuniTraders!
    Yes trading as you said is very straight forward. It may look simple because it's only up or down but it's really more complicated in reality especially if you want to win. Because it's only an up or a down, we may think that the odds are 50-50 but the truth is that there are more losers than winners. Why are there so many books, videos and seminars about how to win? Why are there so many traders who has busted their accounts. Commercials makes it sound so easy but the truth is that it's hard to win. My humble suggestion is that you start learning and get that extra edge for yourself, Bots School is just a click away and it's totally free.

Happy trading!

Hello Jaytrade!

Welcome to bots trading community.

Hi jaytrade,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! It is easy to trade but not so easy to make consistent profits. It will be great for you to start learning through School section of the site and ask question. That’s the way to learn and improve, also trading on CT Demo is a no-brainer, best way to master trading skills while sharing with the community Wish you good luck and fun here!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey, welcome!
    Keep reading on our school
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    and if you want to learn from others, watch live educational webinars
    and learn valuable lessons you can also join our CommuniTraders Live Skype!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks, i will start with the BOTS school first. Then proceed from there.

Welcome aboard mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome to BOTS! Well, you should learn a bit before you start to see the full picture, but no worries - just relax, trade demo and read about BOs. You want to know if the chart will move up or down... This sounds like such a silly question and yet it is so difficult to figure it out that a lot of traders take months before they get a winning idea about it.

Hi Jaytrade, welcome to BOTS