Poll: What is more important?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar

    What's More Important To You? !!!

    What is more important to you as a trader? Are you more swayed by claims and talk, promises of results, or by actions, proofs of results.

  2. #2
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    To be successful trader it is needed the following:
    1.knowledge
    2.trading skills
    3.time to enter in position
    4.time to exit in position
    5.risk management
    6.self confidence
    7.share your knowledge
    8.success rate

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Ronnel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    What is more important to you as a trader? Are you more swayed by claims and talk, promises of results, or by actions, proofs of results.

    For me "to see is to believe". I can say that I'm the king of the moon but as long as you don't see me sitting on my throne and commanding millions of ETs to war, then nobody should listen to my BS.

    When my old gf introduced me to her grandad, I thought he was just some old high end guy. Very expensive suit and got burped by her son and he didn't even freak out. Thought that is was normal for them since her dad is also like that. Then he kindly instructed his secretary (also wearing a high end suit...) to ask me what I want to drink, I told a cola will do. She puled out her phone and 15 minutes later his driver came with the cola. Couldn't help myself popping the hood of his looong black car, man that car is sexy. He said that his granddaughter told him that I'm trading and he asked me for what company do you trade for??? I told him that I'm a newbie and just doing solo. Then he humbly said that he was once a small time trader but is retired now and if I want that he could share some small advice since he was just a retired trader. I jumped to his offer because instantly I knew that this guy is no cheap-@ss trader but was just BSing me with his small talk. His car alone can buy a small building or several houses. Plus he never asked me for money or payment for my lessons. I even scraped his other car on an electric post and he didn't even bothered looking at it and just laughed. Honestly his fender cost way more than my car, haha! That's proof enough for me.

    Never heard him say anything about some holy grail strategy though

  4. Thanks Okane thanked this post
  5. #4
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback Ronnel. We don't get to talk much on forums, however I only hear good things from other forum members talking about you with much respect. Happy to have you around mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  6. #5
    Veteran Member Ronnel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Ronnel. We don't get to talk much on forums, however I only hear good things from other forum members talking about you with much respect. Happy to have you around mate!
    Hi Martin,
    I studied at Bots School and been guided by pros and members here, basically I grew up at CommuniTraders My thanks goes to you Martin. Very honored to be a member of CommuniTraders!

  7. #6
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnel View Post
    Very honored to be a member of CommuniTraders!
    We are happy to have you. Glad you joined our Skype group too, we could use your knowledge and point of view
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Ronnel, keep it up. Keep moving forward. Fall and stand up. Don't disppoint those who have supported you and taught you.

  9. #8
    Veteran Member Ronnel's Avatar
    Many thanks Okane Sensei!
    I hope I can be of help on Skype.


    Many thanks Willy Sensei!
    I think I can only go forward or I'll get a tag-team from you guys, HAHAHA!

  10. #9
    Veteran Member Dan21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    What is more important to you as a trader? Are you more swayed by claims and talk, promises of results, or by actions, proofs of results.
    I don't even feel like reading when I stumbble on a post where there is no actual proove, but only claims of greatness. A person who really knows what he's doing and wants to share it will know how to find a way to show results without spoiling the idea for the payed audience. Although most scammers are obvious and their intentions are transparent, there are still some scammers that sound frightening normal and convincing. These are the best, they rule in this niche and a lot of people fall for their lies - even experienced traders. The best way to avoid them is by not trusting blindly and always making a little research before you invest.

  11. #10
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    I don't even feel like reading when I stumbble on a post where there is no actual proove, but only claims of greatness. A person who really knows what he's doing and wants to share it will know how to find a way to show results without spoiling the idea for the payed audience. Although most scammers are obvious and their intentions are transparent, there are still some scammers that sound frightening normal and convincing. These are the best, they rule in this niche and a lot of people fall for their lies - even experienced traders. The best way to avoid them is by not trusting blindly and always making a little research before you invest.
    Thanks for the response, very well said.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3