Thread: MT4 Dramas

Rookie Member

MT4 Dramas !!!

Hello fellow traders.
    I am new to all this and have done some schooling in the BOT classrooms. They are great.
    However, I am having real problems with getting MT4 platform.
    We are told to open a demo account with XYZ broker then install MT4. BUT
    I have downloaded MT4 and it will not operate unless I have a confirm broker. So I registered with Stockpair and the MT4 installation will not recognise it and it wont start.
    WHAT am I doing wrong. All I want is an operating MT4 platform to start putting some of the things I have learnt into practise.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you read the article i've linked here http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ll=1#post58514
    I believe it contains the answer you your question.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

From the article:
    "But first things first: MetaTrader4 (MT4) is a charting package that you can download for free once you open a demo account with a Forex broker that provides it "

"After you have opened a demo account (it’s free) with a Forex broker, you will download and install the MT4 software"

Hope that helps in case you dont want to read the entire article
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

I use MT4 for binary options trading. I didn't connect my MT4 with stockpair.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    I use MT4 for binary options trading. I didn't connect my MT4 with stockpair.
    Thank you Milos