Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone have any experince with Binary.com? !!!

Hello all.

Needless to say i am a novice in the binary training market.

As a bit of background info, i have been studying binary options for about the last year and half or so, i have yet to invest any real money as i believe education is the key to having success in anything, this especially applies to anything regarding the stock market.

In about the three weeks or so i have been running paper tests with the strategies and market knowledge i have educated myself and put it into practice, needless to say i am doing much better than expected.

I have run have run three trade cycles each consisting of 15 trades in different markets/time frames to see what works out the best, each trade cycle i have won 10 out of 15 trades, making my overall percentage on a trading day 67% in the money on each theoretical day or an over all in the money percentage of 67% over the course of all my trades.

The platform i have been using is Binary.com, i have chosen them specifically because in educating myself on brokers they appear to stand out quite a bit among the rest, the main thing that makes them stand out for me is the option to sell you're option at market prior to the expiry point, which in my opinion leaves so much more room for flexibility.

What i am asking however is has anyone who is trading real money had any sort of experience with Binary.com, weather it be good or bad?

I am asking this because i am almost at the point where i am ready to invest real money and want to make sure i am going with a good broker and not just another bucket shop.

As an added note as well, what markets do you other trades have the most success with? for me so far it has been Forex Indexs over a mid-to-long term period, the market trends seem a lot more consistent in that period of time.

binary.com is one of the oldest, trusted, brokers in the market and a good choice. they have great expiries that will match any trading style and have what I consider to be the best charts in the business, powered by Java Charts,

that's all I have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    binary.com is one of the oldest, trusted, brokers in the market and a good choice. they have great expiries that will match any trading style and have what I consider to be the best charts in the business, powered by Java Charts,

that's all I have to say about that.
    I guess the thing I am most concerned about here as a trader is that to get the fill on your spot price there has to be a willing participant that wants the other side of your trade at the price you offer, which may be an issue in an illiquid market.

^^^^Bump^^^^

Why the bump?

I think Michael was answering on the wrong thread hence the confusion
    Your fine with binary.com no worries

Recently, I opened an account with them, I tried to make a deposit, but the cashier page do not work properly, I always get the setting page instead a deposit page. I even try with my android cell phone, but always the same error... I contact them, but they not solve the problem... It's weird... But I love the platform, and the 5$ deposit and 1$ trade rules...

Your title is misleading
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I guess the thing I am most concerned about here as a trader is that to get the fill on your spot price there has to be a willing participant that wants the other side of your trade at the price you offer, which may be an issue in an illiquid market.
    this response was meant for a different thread, not sure how it got here. ;-P

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Your title is misleading
    How so? i just asked alot of thorough different questions

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinJunky View Post
    How so? i just asked alot of thorough different questions

I think I got confused sorry. Never tested Binary.com for real money, but I think it's fair to say it's a good and trusted broker. It's a low minimum broker, we're talking about small amounts, not something such big company cannot handle
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams