Milos, can you contact me please? !!!

Hi Milos!
    My PM is not working yet, can you contact me please, I want to ask you something...

My email is: zozons @ gmail.com

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zozon View Post
    Hi Milos!
    My PM is not working yet, can you contact me please, I want to ask you something...

Thanks!
    PM is only available after 20 posts (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by zozon View Post
    Hi Milos!

Thanks!
    Ask here. Is it a secret?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Ask here. Is it a secret?
    Indeed, that is the point of the forum. If its a question about trading the question and the answer are both desired by other traders... perhaps you can help a newbie by posting?

I'm really sorry, no secret, the only thing I do not speak English well, and I am from Serbia, like Milos. He said at some post, that he trade for customers. So for now I'm learning and not good enough in trading, and slowly losing money with my broker. So it occurred to me to invest some money with a pro trader, to cover my losses while learning. I don't know if this makes any sense, it's just an idea ..