Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

2 strategies that win over 90% of the time !!!

My clients love stuff like this so I am sharing them with our community here.

Please note though it's possible to lose I have never lost a single trade using both of these strategies.
    The reason why both of these work so well has to do with how the market almost has to behave in very specific conditions.
    I'm sure we have pro traders here or lurkers that already know these money makers but don't share them because they have clients and they don't want to lose anything so they keep them locked up in a tight little box.
    I work in a very different way I share such little gems because it adds to my own credibility of who I am and clearly shows I know what I am doing and at the same time helping others make money on their own.
    So I put you all to the challenge of giving these simple strategies a try and see how they work for you.

Okay my Sunday gift to you:

First money maker and how to begin the week with some money to trade with.
    It's called trading the weekend gap

Also these are specific for Binary Option trading only you won't get many pips from them but you don't need pips to win in BO you just need one little pipette

Now of course we must have a gap to trade this. I normally have 8 or 9 pairs I am looking at when the market opens.

Every Sunday at 5 eastern(22:00 GMT) the market opens and many times you can CLEARLY see a gap, I use the RSI 13 LEVELS 30, 70.

If the opening price starts with the GAP and also in OB, OS, it is very high probability that the price will retrace to fill the gap.

INDICATORS; RSI 13 levels 30, 70.

TIME-FRAME; 5M

EXPIRY TIME: 30M IF YOUR BROKER OPENS at 5 pm. Eastern time.

20M if your Broker opens at 5;10
    The only downside for this is finding a broker that opens right at this time but they are out there. I promise you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gaptr1.jpg 
Views:	772 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	3957

Next money maker which is a take off of my BB 60 sec strategy

Bollinger Bands period 20 deviation 3.
    I wait 30 minutes after high impact news events.
    30m time frame.
    wait for price to go out side BB
    when price is completely outside BB place trade in the 30m time frame remaining exp. in opposite direction.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insane.jpg 
Views:	769 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	3958
    NOTE: the idea is that price will go back inside BB in the 30m time frame of that candle.

Now you can also trade this is a very different way and have around the same high ITM rate

You use the same settings but trade on a 1 min chart and on the very next candle you put in the reversal
    if by chance you miss it do exactly the same on the next candle. I have found over a 80% ITM on first try and over 90% ITM on second try using the 1 min method.
    All of these systems I have showed you are super reliable because in certain conditions it's almost for sure that the market will behave in the same manner over and over again.

Please note in full and honest disclosure these are not systems I have come up with but they are really not anyone's.
    For example I been trading the weekend gap for a longtime and then I ran across someone that had exactly what I been trading already posted in another forum. That is the case with both of these. I really don't think anyone can claim to be the author of them since they have been around for a very long time but smart money traders have kept them out of public domain. They must love me ...
    I could careless I believe in helping others reach their goals and in doing so I am helping myself also.

Have fun with these if you take your time and trade them as shown you will only make money

Also a word of caution once you have a broker for these and you see how well they work please don't go around the forums hyping them up. Best to stay somewhat under the broker's radar with these

For me the great appeal with both of these systems is you don't have to know much about anything to trade them. Don't need PA, don't really need any indies just the chart what you Must have is the market conditions.

However the more I think about why these work so well is because in a way they are pure simple price action systems.
    Just like when you are looking to placed a trade you check your SR, Trend lines maybe pivot points and Fibs also. You check different time frames and what you are looking and hoping for is the same you are looking to find certain market conditions that will show you a high probability of a successful trade. But with these all the work is already done for you by the market itself it really doesn't get any easier than this folks and it's very solid also.
    Last edited by randy1953; 02-07-2016 at 01:20 AM.

2. Thanks sofaking, Frango thanked this post
    I have heard of that first one, it's interesting. Just checked, seems like it occurs from time to time.
    Maybe it's good to look at several different assets for this strategy so you get more opportunities?
    I will keep an eye out for those gaps, see what happens. Thanks for sharing.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    I have heard of that first one, it's interesting. Just checked, seems like it occurs from time to time.
    Maybe it's good to look at several different assets for this strategy so you get more opportunities?
    I will keep an eye out for those gaps, see what happens. Thanks for sharing.
    Yes of course I normally have 8 or 9 pairs I am looking at and normally I get 1 or 2 pairs that will have gap.
    and your welcome

PS I am sure somewhere out there we already have a EA you can put on your chart that will check and see if a gap is there and trade it by the rules you give it. But seems no fun that way ..
    Last edited by randy1953; 02-07-2016 at 12:27 AM.

5. Thanks Okane, Frango thanked this post
    Thanks for sharing randy1953, you are great...

Quote Originally Posted by zozon View Post
    Thanks for sharing randy1953, you are great...
    Thank you would never think that I m great there are a few traders here that are far better than I am.
    However I hold nothing back in my sharing.

make some trades on Sunday then it will prove I know what I am doing here.
    A few well one person does not think so no names mentioned.

Not that I need to prove anything i just began a month ago accepting clients who I trade for.
    All of then are more than happy with me as they reach my $1500 bench mark in less than 10 days
    Which I am pretty proud of. They are the lucky ones they just sit back and I do all the work but I love trading even though it is a lot of work and responsibility. Anyone that believes trading is a easy job doesn't know what areal trader is. But I would not wish to do anything else.
    Last edited by randy1953; 02-07-2016 at 02:51 AM.

8. Thanks Frango thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    I have heard of the first one too and the only problem with it is the brokers....
    It's difficult to find a trustable good broker which also opens at exact 22:00 GMT.
    Thank you very much for sharing it though i will try the second strategy for sure

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Yes of course I normally have 8 or 9 pairs I am looking at and normally I get 1 or 2 pairs that will have gap.
    and your welcome

PS I am sure somewhere out there we already have a EA you can put on your chart that will check and see if a gap is there and trade it by the rules you give it. But seems no fun that way ..
    I will try to check it out tonight, hope there are some gaps :P
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Looks good and there is a sense in such 30 min fading of a news release. Are you looking at all in the outcome of the news before placing your trade or just wait to see it outside the BB and than place reverse trade? I am not sure how the same idea can apply to one minute chart with the same rate of success. The one minute trading is much more mixed and without some experience or other filters it is barely possible to achieve 80% ITM there.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Looks good and there is a sense in such 30 min fading of a news release. Are you looking at all in the outcome of the news before placing your trade or just wait to see it outside the BB and than place reverse trade? I am not sure how the same idea can apply to one minute chart with the same rate of success. The one minute trading is much more mixed and without some experience or other filters it is barely possible to achieve 80% ITM there.
    No don't worry about the content of he news but works best when you have high impact news ok. Then wait 30 mins after the news and the you wait for the signal. For example lets say the news is coming at 8:30 AM. you don't do anything till 9:AM now from 9AM to 9:25 AM you are waiting to see if a candle is breaking out outside your BB. If you see the candle break out then in the same 30 min tf and expiry which is the same 30 min window you put in the reversal. What happens is many times you will see the wick of the candle breaking through the BB and the begins t retrace so you put in your trade. Now the candle may come back to inside the BB again and then go back out then you put in another trade. Each time this happens you put in your reversal trade. You continue to do this till 9:25 per our example.
    I have never lost a trade this way.

13. Thanks Frango thanked this post
    @Okane yes we hope for gaps and of course a broker that opens at the right time.
    Just to give a little more info. We had a trader a Indian guy on another forum once he found out about this system he went bragging how big his trades were and always winners. He got everyone excited about the possibility of a real hoy grail. so what happen well sure enough his thread caught the eye of the Mt4 brokers such as mine NoaFX GDMFx and others and guess what they did! they changed their opening time to protect against this.
    so a word from the wise don't be stupid if you have something that works and make a big deal about it.
    It was not the thrread about having a winning system tha caught the brokers eye because we see this everyday it was his trade amount.
    Making $1k or 2k off a single trade and bragging about it will catch the eye of brokers.

15. Thanks Frango thanked this post