Those very good days how to capitalize !!!

Most traders have them. You know the days when your trading seems to win and not lose the good days.

this is how I trade on the good days it's really called a Anti-Martingale strategy(please note the word anti)

I did not come up with this but I use it.
    Not necessarily exactly as shown but very close to it.

Only to be used on your good days.

Trade 1/ $100 = $180 return, if ITM take $80 profit, divide by two and add one half to
    initial trade amount

Trade 2/ $140 = $252 return, (if OTM $40 profit remains) if ITM take $112 profit,
    divide by half and add to previous trade amount

Trade 3/ $196 = $352 return, (if OTM $96 profit remains) if ITM take $156 profit divide
    by half and add to previous trade amount

Trade 4/ $274 = $493 return (if OTM $174 profit remains) if ITM take $219 profit divide
    by half and add to previous trade amount

Trade 5/ $383 = $689 return, if OTM $283 profit remains.

BANK, RINSE & REPEAT

2. Thanks modena thanked this post
    Hi Randy, good idea. Brought in practice with NFP trades today. EUR/USD. To bad, that I had to start with just 30€.
    Return Optie24 = 72%. Delivered 458.60€. One of those days every week would be fine...
    modena

How do you know which day is a good day before you start trading? I agree it makes sense, way more sense than Martingale, to increase trade amount after you win but that is what money management does anyway. I always trade, nowadays, 5%... If I have a good day my balance goes up, and so does my 5%.

How many losses do you allow from the start? If you make some wins, and then a loss or two, do you reduce your trade amount?

Of course up to you I have found this way to be extremely profitable and has not harmed me at all

Quote Originally Posted by modena View Post
    Hi Randy, good idea. Brought in practice with NFP trades today. EUR/USD. To bad, that I had to start with just 30€.
    Return Optie24 = 72%. Delivered 458.60€. One of those days every week would be fine...
    modena
    I use this with all my clients and myself of course if done properly it works well

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    How do you know which day is a good day before you start trading? I agree it makes sense, way more sense than Martingale, to increase trade amount after you win but that is what money management does anyway. I always trade, nowadays, 5%... If I have a good day my balance goes up, and so does my 5%.

How many losses do you allow from the start? If you make some wins, and then a loss or two, do you reduce your trade amount?
    totaly depends on your trade volume, the kind of trader you are etc.
    I have my own forumla for my trading and it works great I could go head to head with any trader beginning with the same trade amount and numbers of trade and beat him/her every time and many times win when the other is deep in losses

The normal "slang" of this system is simply referred to snowballing your trades but you can be very specific with it and it pays

Good days for trading are: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I avoid to trade on Monday and on Friday. I compared price movement and concluded it that the highest price movements and fluctuations are three days are mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Good days for trading are: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I avoid to trade on Monday and on Friday. I compared price movement and concluded it that the highest price movements and fluctuations are three days are mentioned.
    I agree for most strategies you are correct.
    However my BB 60 sec strat works great all days of the week it actually works even better in slow ranging markets.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    I agree for most strategies you are correct.
    However my BB 60 sec strat works great all days of the week it actually works even better in slow ranging markets.
    It seems you already have the holy grail of trading sucess randy
    I am not joking here, if your strategy produce 80% winners all the time day in and day out - that's a real holy grail of trading. No one of us every found such but maybe you are the first. I will be really happy if this is the case!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    It seems you already have the holy grail of trading sucess randy
    I am not joking here, if your strategy produce 80% winners all the time day in and day out - that's a real holy grail of trading. No one of us every found such but maybe you are the first. I will be really happy if this is the case!
    I doubt very much that I am the only one with that kind of ITM as a matter of fact I know I am not. I have a trader friend that is much above the 80% ITM. I know others that I could give my strategy to and they would maybe do 65-70% at most so it's not as much as the strategy goes as it's the trader and experience. For example the BB strategy I have perfected for myself has now over 700 live trades. all of which I have traded and all of which are the same tf(time frame) do you know how much experience you get from trading in every possible market and all market hours. Nothing can beat having that number and more trades under your belt. I know exactly what trades to take and what they will do before I take the trade because I have seen it over and over again. It's like muscle memory you practice a sport over and over again many hours, days, week, months even years then come the time you don't have to think at all it all is within you and becomes automatic. The same thing happens in trading after a while and many many hours, weeks, months, and years. It's nothing special it's called paying your dues. We all can achieve the same thing if we work hard enough at it , don't give up and have the proper mental attitude.

These days I love it when I lose a trade you know why it happens so seldom that I know I am going to learn something new.

12. Thanks svockic1 thanked this post