Hi, maybe someone could help with a problem.... !!!

Hi, I'm Andrew, I just joined this exciting forum, I'm looking forward to learning more, and I'm keen to copy some traders.

However, I have a problem. I have a stockpair account already, but when I tried to link this website to stockpair, as part of the registration process, my stockpair password is being repeatedly rejected. So I tried to reset the password, but that didn't do any good, the password continued to be rejected. I went over to stockpair to check I was using the same password, and I am. Hmmmm.

I'm sure it's something very silly that I am doing or not doing, but if anyone has any advice, or can point me in the direction of who to ask here, then that would be great.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Hi Andrew,

We will examine what was the problem and will help you to overcome it, if it is a technical issue. Meanwhile you can send us at info@binaryoptionsthatsuck.com a screenshot of the rejection screen to help us easily identify what’s the reason for the rejection.

Be sure we will help and Welcome to CommuniTraders, the most friendly and supportive community for binary options trading!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Andrew, I actually just replied your email however it seems I didn't understand the problem before reading your post above. Let me check it, sorry for the inconvenience!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Andrew
    please check the following:
    a. do you use the same email for CT and Stockpair?
    b. Question: when you login into forum - you see you are not logged into SP. So you login into SP (members page) and all OK. Then you logout from forum. Login again and SP rejects yours pass so you need to login into SP again. Is that case?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Andrew
    please check the following:
    a. do you use the same email for CT and Stockpair?
    b. Question: when you login into forum - you see you are not logged into SP. So you login into SP (members page) and all OK. Then you logout from forum. Login again and SP rejects yours pass so you need to login into SP again. Is that case?
    Hi!

Thank you for the replies.

I use the same email and password for CT and for stockpair. When I try and log into the broker account on my profile page, my password is rejected. I also tried to reset it, but that still didn't work. It just says 'Please check password'. I keep looking at it thinking that there must be something obvious that I'm missing, but I can't see what. Whether I log in, or out, at stockpair.com itself, doesn't make a difference to the rejection here.

Kind regards,
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by andrewg View Post
    Hi!

Thank you for the replies.

I use the same email and password for CT and for stockpair. When I try and log into the broker account on my profile page, my password is rejected. I also tried to reset it, but that still didn't work. It just says 'Please check password'. I keep looking at it thinking that there must be something obvious that I'm missing, but I can't see what. Whether I log in, or out, at stockpair.com itself, doesn't make a difference to the rejection here.

Kind regards,
    Andrew
    OK, let me re-check it. Very weird!

are you using stockpair.com or stockpair.net?