MBE
    Rookie Member

lbinary complaint by MBE !!!

Under NO circumstances should you trade with Lbinary. To cut a long story short. I invested a lot of money with them and I was said to be a VIP trader! But they lost the lot - nothing but a few cents in my account- in just one night – the broker was told NOT to trade below a certain figure but he did so without my authority. LBinary’s trading accuracy was around 40% - That means about 60% of the time the trades LOST. Just over a year ago their CEO Joseph Goldenberg admitted their wrong doing, fired the brokers concerned and committed to paying me back at $5000 per month. Unfortunately he left, but his successor, Ron Ramzi committed to continue the agreement. But last August, the payments stopped, and any attempt to contact Ron has been fraught with difficulty and rudeness from the customer service team. My Advice: DO TRADE WITH THEM THEY ARE DISHONEST AND UNTRUSTWORTHY! I am happy to share my story so contact me if you want to know more. Mary

Hello MBE,

on the contrary - when it comes to forums, you can NOT make a long story short, otherwise it's just spamming. On another matter, brokers should NOT trade for you.

Please edit your post and make the story longer, attached proof as possible and help us help you.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Yeah, some more details would be nice. You say you deposited a lot of money wth them, a while ago? they lost it? And then they said they were going to pay you back $5000 per month?

MBE
    Rookie Member

Beware of trading with LBINARY !!!

Under no circumstances can I recommend that you trade with LBINARY

They scammed me out of my money

They do not trade on your account to win and lose all your money

They do not keep their promises and break agreements to pay you

Once you give them money it is very hard to get it back and you will most likely NOT make money

so this is the second time you post your complaint but you don't say anything. Please provide some proof, else i'll be deleting this thread
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams