Thread: I'm back!

I'm back! !!!

Hi guys!

After a half year break I came back to Communitraders to learn and share!

Good luck and see you soon

Welcome back to CommuniTraders Xeno

I hope we will see you around more often and also hope that you will enjoy your participation in the community!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
    Hi guys!

Hi Xeno!

Welcome back.

Hi guys!

You have traded quite well on CT platform, Xeno! Just spotted your results there, and they are very impressive!

Number 6 in the last 12 months with 81% on 174 trades is very good and you are standing among the leaders and best traders in our community! You should be proud of that

It will be great if you start your own thread in the members war room and share your analysis and trade setups. This will be extremely interesting to all of us here!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thank you for all of your support and heartwarming words.

As I can see many things have changed during my absence. I'm very glad that the community is working so well and constantly growing. It must be because of the great work that you guys are doing here Thank you for your amazing work

Kolyo, of course I will be sharing my experience but actually there aren't many thing to analyze. I'm more a short term trader and I don't have any skills in foreeseing how the market would move in a longer frame. This is the thing that I'm going to work with in the following months.

See you around
    Xeno

Thank you for all of your support and heartwarming words.

As I can see many things have changed during my absence. I'm very glad that the community is working so well and constantly growing. It must be because of the great work that you guys are doing here Thank you for your amazing work

Kolyo, of course I will be sharing my experience but actually there aren't many thing to analyze. I'm more a short term trader and I don't have any skills in foreeseing how the market would move in a longer frame. This is the thing that I'm going to work with in the following months.

See you around
    Xeno
    Welcome back Xeno

Welcome back Xeno, and thank YOU for your kind words (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    Welcome back =)

Nice to see you again, Xeno! You're more than welcome! I am sure you'll become a good long term trader. Keep on sharing!