Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from Burlington, North Carolina, United States !!!

I am new to Binary Options, and primarily day, or swing trade stocks, which I have been doing for over ten years now. Finpari is not working well for me, and after doing manual calculaations and dealing with their "support" staff back and forth, I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I have been scammed. Fortunately, I was able to pick up on it within the first two days of trading. Does anyone have any recommendations for a reputable binary options broker? All thoughts appreciated.

Hello and sorry to hear about Finpari. Thanks for sharing that information .

Here's a list of our approved brokers: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

cheers and welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome aboard! Another Carolinean. I live in Asheville, been through Burlington many times on my way to my parents in New Bern. Nice part of the state, and you have a Chick Filet near the interstate. ;-)

Hello and welcome to our trading community!

Here is link below:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ethunder-suck/

It is accepted for US traders.

Hey! Welcome to BOTS! Why don't you consider NADEX? I have never tried them, but I've heard nice things. They seem to have a very friendly service and a nice platform.

NADEX is cool, I'm liking it more and more, the more I trade there. had two positions both return a little over 100% last week, common at NADEX, extremely rare in EU style trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    NADEX is cool, I'm liking it more and more, the more I trade there. had two positions both return a little over 100% last week, common at NADEX, extremely rare in EU style trading.
    It is cool but a steep learning curve from offshore bins. How did you get the pricing down.
    For those that do not know in Nadex and Cantor(Cantor is better in quite a few ways) you choose the price going in)
    It's not uncommon at all to get 150 to 200% return in this kind of trading unheard of and never attainable in offshore bins.

Michael did you know about these kind of options before or did you have to begin fresh and learn.
    thanks

I've know about them for a while. Pricing is easy, I don't try to get a certain price, I just go for the ATM option when asset price is below my target entry. Usually that means near $50 or $55 per options, sometimes less, but I almost always get close to 100% return when the option closes in the money.... and I usually have a good chance to close early too.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I've know about them for a while. Pricing is easy, I don't try to get a certain price, I just go for the ATM option when asset price is below my target entry. Usually that means near $50 or $55 per options, sometimes less, but I almost always get close to 100% return when the option closes in the money.... and I usually have a good chance to close early too.

I want to learn it. It gets me so confused. A friend trader over there told me the same he said as long as you go in ATM around .45 to .55 you will do Ok, plus the other benefit you just said is great you can early exit and still make more than you would with a any offshore bins.

You really should give Cantor a go. From my research they are better all the way. Gives you as a client direct access to their API which means you can have a programmer friend code in a plugin so you can trade direct from your MT4. Also now Cantor uses Spot Opton as a platform which is not my favorite but it's better imo that the crap Nadex is using but in a month or so Cantor will add Tradlogic and later in the year Tech Fin as other platforms

Problem is Cantor seems very far from launching their product. You can trade some demo, and a verty limited one, but there's no live broker coming soon. Their prodcut should be a mix of spot and nadex, great solution for all, when it's up and working. I've been following cantor and spot and tech and tradologic for more then a year now, from my experience I can tell you its going to take a while
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams