Hello from Lancashire, UK !!!

Hi there

Pretty much new at binary options and online trading.
    Came across your site yesterday and liked what I saw, you do not promote signals or autotrader platforms.
    Had a go in December 2015 with an autotrader called ultimate4trading.net
    Realised it was operated by eztrader and its free demo account and results were nothing like the live results.
    Instead of the promised 75% wins it was 75% losses.
    Not lost all our money but trying to get our remaining £300 withdrawn from them.

So seeing that I'm a complete novice, I will be looking at your educational materials and checking out your forums to become more knowledgable.

Regards

A Northern Soul

Welcome aboard mate, glad to have you here!

As you've probably seen, we don't really like autotraders round here. Most of those so-called autotraders are rubbish, nothing but scams.

At CommuniTraders you'll find a supporting community, a trading platform, social trading and school. Whatever it is, do NOT hesitate!

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Welcome aboard mate, glad to have you here!

As you've probably seen, we don't really like autotraders round here. Most of those so-called autotraders are rubbish, nothing but scams.

At CommuniTraders you'll find a supporting community, a trading platform, social trading and school. Whatever it is, do NOT hesitate!

Martin
    I look forward to it Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by A Northern Soul View Post
    Hi there

Came across your site yesterday and liked what I saw, you do not promote signals or autotrader platforms.
    Realised it was operated by eztrader and its free demo account and results were nothing like the live results.
    Not lost all our money but trying to get our remaining £300 withdrawn from them.

So seeing that I'm a complete novice, I will be looking at your educational materials and checking out your forums to become more knowledgable.

Regards

A Northern Soul

Hi man,

You see you made a mistake. Keep learning and try to avoid such mistakes in the future. Autotraders are not a good choice, especially when they are offered from a broker, clear conflict of interests. Best to follow more experienced trader and learn from him! Here we have several great traders who share freely their trades, knowledge and everything you will need to begin your trading career!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by A Northern Soul View Post
    Hi there

Regards

A Northern Soul

Hello!

Welcome to bots trading community. I'm sorry to here your bad experience. We're here to help you.

Its better to use our trading tips and trades. Use CT and copy trade. Try it and practice.

MY ADVICE TO YOU: KEEP AWAY FROM AUTOTRADER.

You ask free.

Happy trading!

Milos

Welcome, good luck and good trading!

Welcome to BOTS! You've found the best place to become a good trader. We already have a lot of great education materials and new are yet to come. Good luck reading and learning!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!