Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Binary.com becomes a scammer? - antonkh complaint !!!

I am a trader with 16 years of experience, and I write analytical reviews for companies related to Forex. During the year I have been engaged in successful trade on my trade account with Binary.com. Approximately since last March the balance of my account has been growing steadily due to my chosen trading strategy with tick options, while the starting amount was quite small. During this time I had no problems concerning the payment of the money that I earned by Binary.com, but approximately on 20 of November 2015 my and my wife's accounts were suddenly and without a warning blocked and we could neither trade nor withdraw earned money from it.
    We received no response with explanation to or requests to justify the blocking of accounts. On 26 of November Binary.com withdrew the entire balance amounts from our accounts. On this day we got the explanation that the withdrawal of our money was made as a result of the cancellation of trades made on the indicated dates. According to Binary.com the cancellation of trades occurred due to the failures in the trading system, which led to delays in quotations. In this situation Binary.com did not provide a single proof that there actually were any delays and that they occurred exactly on the indicated dates, although such proofs do not exist even theoretically because there is no single market quotation for an instrument in the Forex market especially for Binary Options.
    Binary.com canceled the trades and withdrew exactly the amounts that corresponded to the balances on our trading accounts. The withdrawal of our money was performed with retrospective effect, after 2 and less than a month after the so-called "failure trades" were performed, which is an evidence of the deliberate misappropriation of the client’s money.
    To my objection to the appropriation of my money Binary.com could not give an explanation of the violation of their own rules, as well as they could not provide a proof of the so-called "system failures". In addition, Binary.com did not accept my proposal of a compromise solution of this conflict situation. Therefore I have sent the Compliant to MFSA.
    All successfull traders must be aware that Binary.com may steal your money!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AA.jpg   BB.jpg  

Hi, those images are so small, can you link to or upload better ones please?
    What do you mean they withdrew your money? They sent the funds back into your bank account and
    canceled your trades?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I'm curious also were the funds after they cancel your trades sent back to your bank account so it would leave you with the same money as if you did not trade those trades.
    I'm concerned a bit as I recommended this broker to a friend after getting high grades as a broker from here.
    honestly this seems to be much more a exception than the rule concerning this broker.

this has always been my concern with offshore bins. since you are trading directly against them they will always have the final word.
    Please as Okane ask re-post with larger copies
    thanks

Hello

Unfortunately, this is a too common problem and a lot of our readers are in your situation. We’ve sent your complaint to the broker but in case they don’t answer, here is what you can do:

• Make sure your identification documents are sent. Brokerages have to ask for IDs due to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures. If you feel you are dealing with scammers, obviously do not send them IDs.
    • Contact the brokerage and ask them to join this discussion. Send them a link to this page.
    • If you have been scammed, you should contact the official regulatory authorities in your region and file a complaint because we cannot do it in your name. Here are some of the regulatory bodies across the globe
    • If someone (firm or individual) contacts you and claims to be able to get your money back in exchange of an advance fee, do not pay and stop any contact with the said firm or individual until you have verified their credentials.

Yours truly,
    BOTS Team
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

5. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    I found his statements on another forum that are readable so I will post them here for him
    thanks Martin
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	binsc1.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	3874Click image for larger version. 

Name:	binscam.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	3875

Interesting he has 2 accounts with them but he said he had permission to have both accounts
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-17-2016 at 04:59 PM.

With all respect,I really don't understand, if your maximum investment is 50-60$ per trade, it is more than enough to have 2-3K on your account. Why you didn't withdraw the rest of money slowly month by month to your bank account?

Thanks Randy for the clearer picture.

So they just closed your account and returned all your money?
    How much did you deposit?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hello

Unfortunately, this is a too common problem and a lot of our readers are in your situation. We’ve sent your complaint to the broker but in case they don’t answer, here is what you can do:

• Make sure your identification documents are sent. Brokerages have to ask for IDs due to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures. If you feel you are dealing with scammers, obviously do not send them IDs.
    • Contact the brokerage and ask them to join this discussion. Send them a link to this page.
    • If you have been scammed, you should contact the official regulatory authorities in your region and file a complaint because we cannot do it in your name. Here are some of the regulatory bodies across the globe
    • If someone (firm or individual) contacts you and claims to be able to get your money back in exchange of an advance fee, do not pay and stop any contact with the said firm or individual until you have verified their credentials.

Yours truly,
    BOTS Team
    I am quite sure that they will reply to this complaint and this issue will be sorted out as binary.com have a good repute in BO market.

Rookie Member
    QUOTE=Okane;57447]Thanks Randy for the clearer picture.

So they just closed your account and returned all your money?
    How much did you deposit?[/QUOTE]

No thay did'not return. It is just written in statement "withdrawal

Rookie Member
    pak12345 - I hope MFSA will judge the case
    Last edited by AntonKh; 01-18-2016 at 12:14 PM.