You're on top : What is the limit ? !!!

Hello

i'm not trading right now, i'm still searching for something that works but i'm just wondering, let's suppose i have a good strategy, what is happenning when i reach the "top" : meaning i trade hundreds of thousands each day , but what is the limit?

Can i bid with 2 Millions? 2 billions ? Or is there has to have some people that sell if you buy or buy if you sell?

Please let's separate btrokers like IG and brokers like High/Low

thanks

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by ionone View Post
    Hello

i'm not trading right now, i'm still searching for something that works but i'm just wondering, let's suppose i have a good strategy, what is happenning when i reach the "top" : meaning i trade hundreds of thousands each day , but what is the limit?

Can i bid with 2 Millions? 2 billions ? Or is there has to have some people that sell if you buy or buy if you sell?

Please let's separate btrokers like IG and brokers like High/Low

thanks

Jeff
    Hey. Brokers have different limits. (If we are talking binary options) I think 24Option has the highest limit in the industry which is:
    "The maximum investment amount for a single High/Low option is $100,000. This amount varies between countries and for different currencies."
    Some brokers have lower max, 1000 or 5000 or something.

Anyway, not to burst your bubble but I don't think you need to worry about those numbers. Relax, do your small investments, get your money and have fun.
    No need to be sleepless about those billions, lol...
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Okane could not sum it any better
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Not sure about maximum bids but I can advise is to start trading with BOTS CT to check if your strategy works right for you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pak12345 View Post
    Not sure about maximum bids but I can advise is to start trading with BOTS CT to check if your strategy works right for you or not.
    thanks guys. I do all backtesting in Matlab

Any info on IG maximum bet for BO?

Jeff

I use stockpair. I hope so it will be helped. Here is image below

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	3911

Quote Originally Posted by ionone View Post
    thanks guys. I do all backtesting in Matlab

Any info on IG maximum bet for BO?

Jeff
    I think IG is only limited to your account size, and if you can get a fill on whatever it is you are trying to trade... market pressure, bid/ask numbers, you know.