Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Is pfhsystem.com legit? !!!

Hi all,

I have just come across this "Profit From Home" system. They use Opteck as the broker, and has an app that connects directly with them to issue trades. In addition, you could choose to have automated trading done by the app.

It does look like it's a new venture, but more it is ok to be new as long as it is legit. Starting at $250 is not too bad to try out, but if you lose all of your $250 then it is bad.

I wonder if any of you has come across them, Laura Smith, or Richard? Or whether have you heard any techathon/hackathon in the past to crack the secret of trading, which apparently this MIT graduate owner (Richard) got his original idea for the algorithm from???

thanks

Rookie Member

Looks like crap to me.

Never use any autotrader, it will not bring you profit and your money will be gone.
    Also: every good broker has mobile service, so better choose a solid broker, not some unknown app.

This kind of trading is just gambling and with bad odds too...

every one can make money online com >? I hope you've more sources...
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    Hi all,

I have just come across this "Profit From Home" system. They use Opteck as the broker, and has an app that connects directly with them to issue trades. In addition, you could choose to have automated trading done by the app.

It does look like it's a new venture, but more it is ok to be new as long as it is legit. Starting at $250 is not too bad to try out, but if you lose all of your $250 then it is bad.

I wonder if any of you has come across them, Laura Smith, or Richard? Or whether have you heard any techathon/hackathon in the past to crack the secret of trading, which apparently this MIT graduate owner (Richard) got his original idea for the algorithm from???

thanks
    No and you are being a fool. I'm not gonna go and explain why because we already do weekly "scam exposed" articles and
    once you read one you should be able to tell the B.S made up stories, the Fiverr actors in the testimonials and that
    autotraders are made to wipe your account and more. The site is a typical scam site. In general, when you see the name "system"
    RUN. By the way, how do you know their names are Laura and Richard, how do you know he graduated out of MIT? Just because it says so? lol...
    It might as well say, Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse and both got out of Harvard.

If you still decide to get scammed, at least do come back and tell us
    once your account is at zero. Just so I can say: "hey, I told you so". Good luck.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    thank you for the warnings!

I guess you guys do not review their performance, from just looking at their sales method. It does have some questionable approach and some of the statements are not sincere, e.g. "I have a big heart so I will give this program for free". It is fair to expect that they will get a cut in the commissions with the broker. No one does things for free.

I guess you cover up one thing, then more likely more cover-ups are happening.

Having said that, they would make more money if you are successful. So, as long as the algorithm works well then you are in with any other good indicators. So, if their indicator works well, you should make money too. My question is whether anyone has heard about the success of their signals?

Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    thank you for the warnings!

I guess you guys do not review their performance, from just looking at their sales method. It does have some questionable approach and some of the statements are not sincere, e.g. "I have a big heart so I will give this program for free". It is fair to expect that they will get a cut in the commissions with the broker. No one does things for free.

I guess you cover up one thing, then more likely more cover-ups are happening.

Having said that, they would make more money if you are successful. So, as long as the algorithm works well then you are in with any other good indicators. So, if their indicator works well, you should make money too. My question is whether anyone has heard about the success of their signals?
    I just told you it's a scam. No, they make money off of your losses, that's the whole point.
    There are millions of exactly similar scam sites offering the same "super systems".
    Get over it.

I think you are being honey potted by that girl in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FxSEW_LmyY

Btw, how about this one, what's the difference?
    http://automoneygenerator.com/?a_cid...iliate_id=1036
    or
    http://i.30daychange.co/?campaign=23...r&p=Btlft728se

I can go on forever, they are never ending.

Rookie Member
    Hello, it's interesting to not that the link Angus provided is him posting to "kumar" who runs the site. Kumar actually agrees with pretty much everything that has been said on this thread. That it sounds like a scam and probably is one. So I would have thought Angus had already gotten the answer to his question.

Quote Originally Posted by scaldedcat View Post
    Hello, it's interesting to not that the link Angus provided is him posting to "kumar" who runs the site. Kumar actually agrees with pretty much everything that has been said on this thread. That it sounds like a scam and probably is one. So I would have thought Angus had already gotten the answer to his question.
    Well, we have done our part now.