Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buzztrade

Rookie Member

Buzztrade !!!

Hi
    I am a bit new to the binary world . I was recommended by two close friends to Buzztrade broker. They seem very legit,are sponsor of FC porto.I would like to know if any of you guys invested in this company before.I did a research on the internet and everything seems good ,the reviews are very positive but still I like to have more info before i make my move.
    Thank you all

working on a review, will be published soon. All around they seems legit, regulated broker, however we must give it a deeper research
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    ok thanks for the reply.I ll try it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    working on a review, will be published soon. All around they seems legit, regulated broker, however we must give it a deeper research
    Thanks, Martin

Hello Adrien!

Welcome on the forum. It is good that ask about this broker. It is needed time to research and see it. Be patient.

I had them inactivating my account only after winning 1000+ euros and they have never given back to me about the reasons. They paid me though all my money eventually.

They has no decent Google app. ...

Quote Originally Posted by maneesi View Post
    I had them inactivating my account only after winning 1000+ euros and they have never given back to me about the reasons. They paid me though all my money eventually.
    you seem to be a great trader maneesi, looking forward to hear more about your strategies!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

No I am not I am just using signal providers. I just wanted to warn you about that company which is nothing more than most of binary companies except in this case they pressed the panic button surprisingly soon.

Quote Originally Posted by maneesi View Post
    No I am not I am just using signal providers. I just wanted to warn you about that company which is nothing more than most of binary companies except in this case they pressed the panic button surprisingly soon.
    what signals are you using?