solidary markets?? !!!

never mind false alarm incorrect info
    Last edited by randy1953; 01-17-2016 at 04:07 AM.

can I delete?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hm, I checked and see this forex broker offer binary options. See here http://solidarymarkets.com/en/trader...y-options.html It is a metatrader BO provider. If somebody has more info share it here!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Yes they do and it looks like a good broker. I was told by a trader that chatted with them that they take US traders. Of course I got all excited.
    then after further review on their site I found a page that clearly say they do not accept traders from the US.
    Hey if it helps leave it up didn't help me though

Good news for US traders I just received this email from these guys.
    Hello Randy

Thank you very much fot your email.

Well... we are working right now in the way of bring US Clients to Solidary Markets, an it is almost done. In a few days we will be allowing traders from US so you can join us.

We are a firm made by traders with almost 5 years in the market. We used to be a withe label but since two years ago or so, we started our own project, getting our own platform, technology and regulation.

The regulation is from NZ, the FSP and you can check all this information in our website here:

http://solidarymarkets.com/en/tradin...egulation.html

If you have questions please feel free to email me

Best regards

Demar SMFX
    Customer Service Manager

Randy, with all the respect, I think you're giving too much credit to this solidary markets, which, in my opinion, is a mediocre broker with nothing to offer to BOTS users.. First, they are FX, and I know a thing or two about FX brokers. Never have I heard them name Solidary Markets. They have binary options? I do not understand why reputable FX brokers should add binary options into their platform. Do you see Oanda add FX? FXPro? Plus500? I can go on. Im sure we'll see more FX brokers going for Binary (we already see some, very few, which going in that direction but mostly using spotoption platform for the operation) but that's not the case.
    Another reason I'm suspicious is the fact they "In a few days we will be allowing traders from US so you can join us.". I think the NZ FSP regulation prohibit brokers from accepting US traders, and many other countries.

Bottom line, just another name in the crowd, nothing special, even worrying a little.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Randy, with all the respect, I think you're giving too much credit to this solidary markets, which, in my opinion, is a mediocre broker with nothing to offer to BOTS users.. First, they are FX, and I know a thing or two about FX brokers. Never have I heard them name Solidary Markets. They have binary options? I do not understand why reputable FX brokers should add binary options into their platform. Do you see Oanda add FX? FXPro? Plus500? I can go on. Im sure we'll see more FX brokers going for Binary (we already see some, very few, which going in that direction but mostly using spotoption platform for the operation) but that's not the case.
    Another reason I'm suspicious is the fact they "In a few days we will be allowing traders from US so you can join us.". I think the NZ FSP regulation prohibit brokers from accepting US traders, and many other countries.

Bottom line, just another name in the crowd, nothing special, even worrying a little.
    Well lets see I am also suspect of allowing US traders so far the only forex brokers I know that allow US traders are ECN differnt rules.
    Anyway sI have a friend so now I am trading with NoaFX bins and it works great they have a EA that is a plug in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noafx.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	3884

I will tell you it is a lot faster when you can trade directly from your MT4 using your strategy.