A little help please !!!

Trying to help this guy out here he is looking for a good off shore BO broker well this is what he wrote any suggestions Okane, Koylo or Milos or anyone that knows a possible good fit for him
    thanks
    Randy
    Hi,

I am a relatively new BO trader, I have found a good and profitable strategy (after reading these threads) but unfortunately, my capital is limited, and sometimes I want to take riskier trades, not investing as much as I do regularly as they break my trading rules. So I was wondering if you guys had good personal experiences with other BO brokers that are legit. (With Varied expiries, IE: 1M, 5M, 10M, 15M, etc)

I have tried stockpair, which was great, but the minimum investment is $20 USD.. and I reside in Canada, so it's like a 25ish $ trade.. a bit pricey when I want to trade riskier trades with limited capital

TradeRush was alright, no 5 minute BO's, only 1 minutes, so there wasn't as much flexibility.

try binary.com , they have a $10 minimum and a minimum trade of $1 so you can use a small stake, make small trades and still be safe. and they are a trusted broker.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...w/binary-suck/

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    try binary.com , they have a $10 minimum and a minimum trade of $1 so you can use a small stake, make small trades and still be safe. and they are a trusted broker.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...w/binary-suck/
    Yeah, Binary.com is a serious company, has a loooong history.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yes, and binary.com has a great free unlimited demo account...

that's all

On a separate note why can't I add a link on this site I am tryng to use filedropper to give a link for a indie every time I post the link a page comes up to leave page it will not let me post a link.
    Has someone messed around with the site settings

MarketsWorld.com
    Licensed and Regulated In The UK
    Minimum Deposit and/or Withdrawal: $20
    Minimum Trade: $1
    Free Demo Account