Ultimate4Trading- anyone tried it? !!!

Anyone tried this one? http://www.ultimate4trading.net/

Lots of good "reviews" on YouTube but appears to be a scam.

it seems like a software... Never really trusted software, too many malicious side effects
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    it seems like a software... Never really trusted software, too many malicious side effects
    Yeah, it's a software that produces signals but not an autotrader. Apparently you can get great results on the demo account but not so good when you use real funds. SO it appears that they fake the results in the demo account.

Hi Sofaking

Ultimate4trading is a scam.
    Got stung by it and trying to get remaining funds from eztrader. they operate the software platform.
    I only joined the community today.
    There are also a Spanish version and French version of the exact same software and spiel that this John Cross comes out with.
    Wish I had come across BOTS before submitting funds into eztrader.

Quote Originally Posted by A Northern Soul View Post
    Hi Sofaking

Ultimate4trading is a scam.
    Got stung by it and trying to get remaining funds from eztrader. they operate the software platform.
    I only joined the community today.
    There are also a Spanish version and French version of the exact same software and spiel that this John Cross comes out with.
    Wish I had come across BOTS before submitting funds into eztrader.
    Yeah, so many people got stung by listening to those scam reviewers on YouTube promoting this crap. Glad I stayed away. Hopefully you get your money back.

Be wary...A lot of shady brokers out there work hand-in-hand with the scammers producing this bs software or they are directly behind it themselves.