Hello from South Wiltshire, UK... !!!

Just wanted to say hello... I began learning about binary options in October 2015... some lucky wins, so far... and several losses...

Hoping to find a supportive environment here...

Kind Regards... Richard...

Almost a year of trading. Feel free to share and welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hey welcome! Try our school on binaryoptionsthatsuck.com
    and take the tests. See what you missed so far and what you have mastered.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
    Just wanted to say hello... I began learning about binary options in October 2015... some lucky wins, so far... and several losses...

Hoping to find a supportive environment here...

Kind Regards... Richard...
    Welcome Richard, plenty of support to be found here. As a fellow learner I found the Trading Diaries to be invaluable they can be found here, http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Financial-News
    They show the winning and losing trades and explanations with charts of why the trade was entered.
    Also as Okane mentioned BOTS school is a great resource too, http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

Good Luck

Welcome aboard! you've found the right place!

Hello Richard!

Welcome on the bots forum. You can try CT. Practice and copy trade if you like. It is needed time to learn.

Happy trading!

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Welcome aboard! you've found the right place!
    Thank you all for the welcome... I realise that my journey up until this point has been somewhat random... and I've missed out on a lot of great opportunities by not being more focused...

There are so many different ways to acquire the knowledge necessary to achieve the success which I desire that it feels like I've been down a lot of 'blind alleys', so to speak...

I started out with a demo account at Dukascopy in July and I'm sure I would have been further ahead had I concentrated with that rather than all of the distractions to which I have succumbed...

I'll be exploring the BOTS information as appropriate...

KRs... Richard...