Just want to say hello !!!

Hi, I'm new here... Actually I find this forum over a year ago, trying to learn something to be a trader, but I'm still not good enough for a real account...

Welcome aboard, the only way to become a leader is to begin trading, so hit the "Trade" button and check in to forums! See you around|!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks Martin,I mostly using a free demo account from brokers to practice...

Quote Originally Posted by zozon View Post
    Hi, I'm new here... Actually I find this forum over a year ago, trying to learn something to be a trader, but I'm still not good enough for a real account...
    Welcome! Keep practicing. It's totally ok that you are not ready yet.
    Too many people rush into trading and end up as gamblers.
    You are also welcome to join our free Skype group so you can learn something useful!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks Okane

Welcome to forum,let's go ahead!

Learning never ends, however keep on trading demo and in the meanwhile learn how to earn money with trading. Try demo accounts of two or three good brokers. CT can be a good option, I hope you already trying it. Best of luck and feel free to ask your concerns here on BOTS.