Senior trades with OptionsClick broker offer to teach !!!

Hi everyone,

I got a call the other day from OptionsClick after expressing an interest in joining them. The account manager has told me that he was going to assign me to a senior trades person to help me get started.

Now obviously with all the scams out there i am a little hesitant to this, so i thought i would ask the community if i should put my trust in this? They have so far only mentioned that i should start with the minimum deposit to get started and risk and money management with never bet more than 5-10% on my capital etc.

He sounds like he wants to help and not just want me to 2 1-2 big trades and loose my money.

Some feedback from others who has been coached by a trade person working for the broker would be most appreciated.

Regards
    Ronnie

Hello Ronnie,

Please check OptionsClick review here.

Overall I think it's fair to say they're a trusted broker. Whatever you choose to do, it'll be better to refrain of using managed account.

btw- i moved your thread into the right room.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the reply. The broker does not want to trade for me as it is against CySEC regulations, but he want to do a couple of 30 min training lessons.

ps. i joined the skype group so looking forward learning from other traders.

see you there!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Rippie View Post
    Hi Martin,

Thank you for the reply. The broker does not want to trade for me as it is against CySEC regulations, but he want to do a couple of 30 min training lessons.

ps. i joined the skype group so looking forward learning from other traders.
    Hey Ronnie! Welcome onboard. About the account managers:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FreemanMorgan.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	3846
    What Martin said :P.

Welcome to our Skype group. Hope to see you tomorrow!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content