Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

99% of Traders Can Do Better If They Just Do This !!!

Hey guys,

Here I want to present you a short text showing some tips on how to avoid the most common and most dangerous behaviour of all newbie traders!

"Everyone wants to be a big swinging duck.

Hollywood is full of stories of an underdog who takes on an insane risk and wins against all odds to becomes a hero for life.

All or nothing.
    All in.
    Let it ride.
    Go big or go home. "

to read the full article continue here http://www.bkforex.com/boris-schloss...-just-do-this/
    It is really worth reading
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

After all we are here for the long run, we don't search for make rich quick ways or don't believe in scamers promising that we can make a million bucks trading their autobot for two weeks. We are here to do long lasting business and to make it an aditional source of income in the future. I know many of you believe that you can become a full time trader in few short months, but this is not true in most cases. A beginner trader need not only lot of education and practice, but also to slowly and steadily build his own trading capital, without risking everything on a single bet.. This takes time guys and to be honest it takes a lot of time, but it can be rewarding for the most dedicated traders. I am sure in the future there will be a honest way to compare the money managers results and the good traders will be able to make a good living not only of their own trading profits but also from managing other peoples accounts. This is the future and only people who are honest and have the patience to work hard will see the results. I am sure one day even high profile hedge funds will hire binary options traders. You can smile now, but that's the future!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

3. Thanks Nimzv, WOLFMAN5 thanked this post
    Nicely said and well put..
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    After all we are here for the long run, we don't search for make rich quick ways or don't believe in scamers promising that we can make a million bucks trading their autobot for two weeks. We are here to do long lasting business and to make it an aditional source of income in the future. I know many of you believe that you can become a full time trader in few short months, but this is not true in most cases. A beginner trader need not only lot of education and practice, but also to slowly and steadily build his own trading capital, without risking everything on a single bet.. This takes time guys and to be honest it takes a lot of time, but it can be rewarding for the most dedicated traders. I am sure in the future there will be a honest way to compare the money managers results and the good traders will be able to make a good living not only of their own trading profits but also from managing other peoples accounts. This is the future and only people who are honest and have the patience to work hard will see the results. I am sure one day even high profile hedge funds will hire binary options traders. You can smile now, but that's the future!
    We will wait for that time, kolyo

Interesting article. thanks.

I agree, no one can over night get a million and finish with it. It takes time and smart investment. And a broker with high winning rate. I use Sigma option their winning rate is up to 91%. But also, when you find a broker, you cant just invest all and hope for the best. You need to have a strategy and I still don't know the strategy that made any of us traders rich over the nigh!

Thanks for sharing Kolyo.

I agree! Slow and steady wins the race!

money management, yeah, that's what its all about. Trade a lot, trade smart and trade small...

Smart trading! 2% risk management!

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Smart trading! 2% risk management!
    Very truth