Google Adsense Problems – Whom Should I Contact? !!!

Hi Forumers,

Please I’m having an issue with my blog (….blogspot.com). The Google Adsense application on it was running for more than 4 years without any problem.

Nevertheless, I recently saw it in my Dashboard that I needed to apply for Adsense to show on the blog and track my records, which meant that the Adsense ads that were running on the website were just doing so for nothing.

I called a tech guy who helped me look into the issue, but we couldn’t solve any problem. I’m at loss as to what to do…

I now think that the best solution to this problem is to contact Google people, especially the ones in charge of Adsense and Adwords, so that they can help me check my blog and fix whatever errors they see there, while giving me further advice where necessary.

Please I need your answers, I don’t know the EMAIL ADDRESS(ES) I need to contact so that this kind of issue would be solved once and for all. Please who can provide me with relevant email address(es) to contact, so that their attention can be drawn to the problem, for a possible solution.

You objective and precise answers would be forever appreciated.

Many thanks!

Lol Have you tried to google it?
    remember google is your friend.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Google?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I know it was just to funny not to say it..

Well, wht I'm wondering is why this question is posted here? is it a binary options blog?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Well, wht I'm wondering is why this question is posted here? is it a binary options blog?
    Hello Michael:

Please be aware that this is posted in the relevant section of this Forum. Besides, none of the replies posted so far are helpful

....I'm scratching my head.

Banned
    Yeah I just joined...like an hour ago and I can tell you that this does not belong here. Please Google...and if you get desperate Bing! No seriously though, you should reach out to Google and I am sure one of their techs can help you out.

Rookie Member
    who i should contact? i'm worry about the posting in this website. it's quite difficult to read all requirement

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Peterson View Post
    who i should contact? i'm worry about the posting in this website. it's quite difficult to read all requirement
    what???????????

try to contact google support through your account, as a rule they answer very quickly and give sufficient answers.