Rookie Member

Best place for comprehensive training !!!

Hi all.

I'm new and very interested in binary options trading. I have looked into various signals providers and decided against using any of them. Why wait for signals from someone that learned to do something I can learn myself? I looked at the education resources of different brokers and discovered they were very broad and general. I could gain nothing concrete from them, meaning that after I read through all info I was still no closer to being able to tell whether a price would rise or fall.
    I then started looking into "one stop shop" types of training/trading platforms and found OptionXpert and the Option Bot2.0 system. They also have different training courses and live webinars. I got very excited for this until I found out that the software is $97, the webinar sessions are $25 each and I'd have to fund multiple accounts to take advantage of the Option Bot2.0 strengths. Needless to say I was completely put off, also because of multiple inquiries being ignored.
    I then started searching for and registering on many different binary options forums which has led me here. Something else I have found that looks to be everything I am looking for is Investoo.com. It has, what looks to be, a very comprehensive list of binary options training modules. It also focuses on training for the different charts (which is something I wanted to learn about). The great thing is that some of the modules are free and the rest are accessed by funding an account - something I am planning on doing anyway - through the site.
    The draw for me here is that I can sign up to a broker that I have been looking at for a while. This same broker offers the demo account alongside the funded account that I could use for practice while learning.
    My only concern about this website is that some of the video modules are very short. Like less than 10 minutes long. Can you learn the different modules in such a short time? Maybe it isn't that complicated to begin with? I dunno but at the very least if I sign up with them and to brokers through them, I then get everything I need to get started with the learning process. That would mean I will have a demo account, a structured and detailed list of programs and modules i could learn from, even if it is from sources other than Investoo.com. That is another factor I like about this site, I could use the list of modules as a guideline when researching topics using other resources.

So basically my question is if anyone has experience with this site (or with OptionXpert) what is it like? Does it really prepare you for real trading? Or if any of you could share the best place to get a thorough education for binary options trading. That means the best place to learn to use charts or strategies etc.

New here, first post and thanks for your anticipated responses.

Hey there!

Ok, hold your horses!!!
    Don't go fund an account just to get an autotrader or signals or whatever the idea is.
    These are 99.99% of the time scams. You need to step back, relax and don't be in such a hurry!
    First of all, we offer completely FREE education and FREE demo account, no sign ups no costs what so ever.
    Here is our school: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    As for webinars. Guess what! Starting Monday, you are welcome to join me and 2 other coaches from this forum (CommuniTraders).
    It's totally free and we are all traders, we will show you everything you need to know!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Not interested in trading just yet. Need to learn how to trade first. Very interested in a demo account. Thank you for the resources so far. Was reading round the net today to discover Investoo doesn't have the best reputation. Always figured forums would be the way to go.

Thanks again

Your in the right place if you want to learn trading.
    I would for sure follow Okane suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecklez View Post
    Not interested in trading just yet. Need to learn how to trade first. Very interested in a demo account. Thank you for the resources so far. Was reading round the net today to discover Investoo doesn't have the best reputation. Always figured forums would be the way to go.

Thanks again
    Yes that's why I said you shouldn't trade just yet until you learn something. That's why I recommend the school
    and the Skype group is not a signal service, it's education (like the webinars you were going to take but much better
    because those webinars usually show Martingale and weak strategies). You should not trade for at least 3 months,
    only demo and we have a free demo here in the forum I guess you have found it already?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to CommuniTraders Ecklez!

If you are still a newbie that’s just the beginning of your trading journey! Best to learn as much as you can and than try to apply the knowledge on demo trading account. We have a demo platform so you don’t have to search for a broker yet.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

So basically my question is if anyone has experience with this site (or with OptionXpert) what is it like? Does it really prepare you for real trading? Or if any of you could share the best place to get a thorough education for binary options trading. That means the best place to learn to use charts or strategies etc.
    So this is actually the first time i've seen OptionXpert. Maybe other members have some knowledge regarding that website, but I cannot help with that. On the other hand, we've a HUGH trading school right here, and many PROS waiting to deliver their knowledge.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams